Reviews for Inside the Sonic Rainboom
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 6/18
Ah, very nicely done! Makes me happy reading it.
httpkirby chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
*sighs* Why do you all put these disclaimers? Other people's OCs and such I can understand, but... This website is all about fanfiction. Thousands of stories would have been taken down by now if we were that vunerable to copyright strikes.
Sorry, but I had to point that out.
HeartOfGold15 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I love how detailed it is! It's more interesting than the episode itself! :) Keep up the good work.
LilyWing777 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Awesome! I liked how you used the word clopping and how The Great Rainbow Dash has the TM at the end of it. It made me laugh. Also, it's very well written! Good job! Favoriting this story :)
awesometwist chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Interesting story format! Hope you keep writing more MLP:FIM fanfics!
KholdstareV chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That was badass. The pacing and descriptions were all spot-on. Got my blood racing. Loved it!
Unfortunately I don't have any little tidbit criticisms to provide for you as you always do for me, but I figure you probably wouldn't have heeded them anyway. ;)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very good analysis of the Sonic Rainboom's physics. Great job with RD's thoughts.

Keep the good writing.
Heart of Blades chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was fantastic. I love the incredable detail you went into with Rainbow's thoughts, not only were they believable but I can totally see her thinking all that during the scene. One of the best parts had to be the science you brought up, something that totally didn't enter my mind. Over all, this was an amazing read! Great job.
Ringcaat chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Nice combination of aerodynamics and detailed mental activity.
Hopefox chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I like this. It really does sound like it was written in Rainbow Dash's voice. The fight to break the sound barrier was really exciting, even when we've all seen the episode. Well done!
Rowanoak23 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Very nice! Welcome to the fandom! Interesting analysis of pegasi anatomy and a nice look into the rainbow covered brain of our favorite pegasus. This is at least 20% more awesome than average! Great work!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I positively LOVE this logically thought out reconstruction of the episode taking a lot more into account than they have time to think about in a cartoon and STILL making it work.