Reviews for Inbound
Tem chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Man, I really like you've you captured Wheatley's personality. And I love your concept here; there are too few actual crossovers of Portal/HL, despite that's what the series seem destined for.

To that end, I HAVE played what's available of the HL series...but it was just a tremendous long time ago, haha! I'm very glad you put up a refresher here! I did get a bit of a feeling of 'okay, this is filler' but at least it was interesting, and it certainly helped me in remembering a bunch of what happened, so I'm grateful.

Also, you've made me want to hunt down my copies of the games to play. So there's that, lol.

Keep up the good work and I'm excited for an update!
Mystic 777 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I, for one, am appreciative of your explanation. What I know of Half-Life, I learned from "Freeman's Mind"...yeah... not the best source I realize, but amusing. Wheatley getting attacked by a headcrab was very amusing. Thanks for updating!
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
More! I demand more!
Bearybeary chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
You have a taste of good detail, if only Valve can make a crossover game like that it'll be awsome.
1nky chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Being a fan of both Portal 2 and Half Life 2, I am ecstatic that somebody is finally doing a well-written and nicely paced crossover. (There are a couple others out there, but not written to this caliber.)

This characterization of Wheatley is a little odd - he seems to have accepted his status as the Intelligence Dampening Core, which makes for an interesting setup - back at Aperture, he would have pretty much denied it endlessly, power mad or no. Character development, perhaps, or did the fall from space dislodge the pride in his programming, perhaps?

Perhaps thinking waaaayy too hard about this, and missing the point entirely. Anyway, keep this up, dude. It's a fun read, so far.

Am definitely anticipating future chapters. Great job. :)
axely chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
hey this is as good as cheese.

i want more, continue please
Matau25 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Wonderful story! I havn't played half life, so this is new to me, but Its interesting to read because I at least know who these caracters are (Freeman and Alyx). Can't wait to read more!
Souzou the Insane chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This chapter made me really happy! I didn't know how a meeting like this was going to turn out, but it was perfect.
Mystic 777 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
You know, I had wondered where people got the number six for Chell... I never let Wheatley ramble long enough to hear that piece of dialog (laugh). Thanks for updating, this is quite amusing. "The Wheatley" (snicker)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I am so excited! Keep it up!
Awesome chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Oh my god, freeman? That can only mean...Black Mesa, Aperture Science's enemy! Update soon please, I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Can I just say that I'm looking forward to more of this?
Souzou the Insane chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow, I lol'd pretty hard at this ending. Hooray for Vortigaunts! Poor Wheatley doesn't know they're friendly yet.

Also, you've done a good job so far on keeping Wheatley in character, so you have my thanks for that. I would love to see more of this!
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I don't know much about Half-Life, but this is an amusing start. Did he get picked up by an alien?