Reviews for Between Doors
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
"Don't they realize this is an all boys school? Hummel's cookies and whatever Merril makes are about to be the only edible products here,"
LOL This made me laugh so much. I go to an all girls school and half the people here can't even make something edible.
But this is awesome! Jogan ftw!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
You know, normally I don't like food smut, but this...oh yeah. Slam Slam oh hot damnn
Moreplease chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Do you plan on finishing this story? I thoroughly enjoyed this story so far, as much as enjoyed Outed and Closeted. Please continue.
Bourbon Rose chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
sadlgkjasdlfjkask-HOT O.O

I love this so much :) And I love you :D 3 3 3
AlmostAlice513 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Wow, that was HOT! ;)
Alysskea chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Why is the 'princess' thing so hot? I am disturbing myself.

But anyway, this is fantastic.
Moreplease chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
This chapter is awesome.
Ashabadash 2 lazy to signin chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
PHANTOM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!

THAT WAS SO

dujcfnswfg
queendraconis chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
!

*applauds*

So...I actually read this. Me gusta. Very well written. Now write more :P
RudeNtGinger chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I loved Closeted and Outed, so I'm really glad to read this one, especially with all the small fluffy bits in it :).
li'miss sunshine chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Yay! New story! XD post soon!
xdzumux chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
this was great update soon

:]
misserg chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Yay fluff. Julien deserves to be happy. I love the idea of a Julien/Kurt friendship.
AlmostAlice513 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Im in love with this! More! Hehe
Moreplease chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I loved Closeted and Outed. I was thrilled to see this one coming. You are the best. BTW, loved the smut in Outed too. Can't wait to read more. Please keep writing Jogan fics. They are my favorite couple. I like Julark too. Clark is so different from Logan and they are both interesting characters. Anyway, thanks for everything!