Reviews for Happily Ever After
Ten chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This creeps me out, but great story!
I love it at the end. It actually make me feel sad for Mr. Curtain.
nadeyatsya chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i actually enjoyed reading this. it interesting to think of what Mr. Curtain's thinks about all the time. Love day 4 ;D
The-b00k-was better chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
(Unable to log in, for some reason.) Wow, how did I miss this? Has it really been up since last June? Sorry I haven't reviewed!

This was quite excellent, as expected. My personal favorites were Day 15, the second Day 60, and of course Day 202 (which I suspect is the highlight of the story, given its titular reference). Kahlan Aisling is right; it was very interesting the way Mr. Curtain's thoughts seem almost identical to Mr. Benedict's in Day 15's entry.
Quiet Hiker chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is awesomely intense. I found that the entries alternated between being spaced out and clustered, though I suppose that would happen when keeping a journal.

A mention of his thoughts about the other characters could have been interesting to see as well.

Nothing else to say, so goodbye.
EVERanOptimist chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow this is really intense. Especially the last part (Iam the sun.) I agree that it fits the mood of the last book. When I read the book I had hoped thateveryone would live happily ever after but I think that this is really have to say that I feel really bad for SQ however and I think that its so sweet howCurtain says that his life imprsionment might be worth it since it keeps SQ happy. good job!
VeeAmAy chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love your fanfictions.

I think that if Mr. Curtain really had a journal, he would write this down. Great job! :D
ka has moved chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Wow, Grammar, that was... really excellent. The scariest thing, I think, is that if I flip-flop it and put it from Benedict's point of view, then you get an accurate portrayal of what he thinks of his brother... meaning, of course, that Curtain really did think he was doing the right thing.

I love the premise. The writing? Impeccable, as usual. I'm sorry to have missed your other stories, but I've been AWOL recently... heh heh... I'll read them as soon as possible.

I also like how you managed to include the metaphoric (though rather obviously metaphoric, which isn't /always/ a bad thing) ending. Nice choice of words.