Reviews for In from the Cold
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
Youre so mean! stopping it here! UPDATE SOON! ! I wanna c da next chapter!.da couples are already made rite? Awesome story!...UPDAte soon!

By any chance, would u have time to bash relena? even just a little bit? ] UPDATE! u hafta or i'll die of suspension! can't wait to here Fei-fei's reaction to 'onnas' fighting and savingppl. ] UPDATE da next chapter SOON!

Bibi

Usagi-Yuy
MikiKM chapter 12 . 5/18/2006
After reading all 12 chapters of this fanfiction, i'm sad that there's nothing else and that you haven't updated or touched this in two years. So i don't even know if you're going to get this message either. n.n; oh well.

I love your sense of humor and how well you portray the gundam pilots personalities. its splendid! However it is evident to me that you know more about gundam wing than sailor moon and it shows.

I'm happy that you're using the japanese names for the sailor soldiers, but there are a lot of american references that can be pointed out. Also the season of the senshi's powers is a little shady, if they know hotaru and she's not trying to kill them because of mistress 9 then they are past the sailor moon s season (season 3) which is also why they should not be calling transformations that date to season 1 of sailor moon. You also refer to the knowledge that is gained in season 2 with Usagi's destiny of becoming Queen in the future.

Also i really liked how you paid attention to all of the senshi and their characteristics, and their little romances. It made me happy to see Minako and Quatre's little gestures and the Proud Rei vs. the Proud Wufei (who has more pride?) And the grunt translator 20 was a great joke as well. If there was an actual class to learn to speak grunt and "..." i'd take it! I also liked how you went into more depth with the relationship between Mako-chan and Duo. and of course Heero and Usagi's scandalous feelings. Another thing i liked was how you kept Trowa, Ami and Hotaru out of the romantic circle. It makes the story a little more realistic because honestly that normally wouldn't happy in reality.

While i thuroughly enjoyed your story and your comedy, i do wish that the technicalities of Sailor Moon were better cared for. Thanks for a good read, this was one of the better BSSM/GW crossover stories.

Thanks again for the read!
serenitynight chapter 12 . 8/9/2005
please please please im begging you to updat soon this story rocks and you left it with a cliffie, how could you. ; ) your an excellent author and cant wait to read more of your stoies.
Mimi Malevolent chapter 12 . 3/22/2004
HEy! I really like it! Please write more!
~*KitKat*~
GracedAngel1864 chapter 12 . 3/17/2004
good, update soon!
Heero's Bunny chapter 12 . 2/14/2004
0glares- YOU AND YOUR IRRESPONSIBLENESS! -hits- This BETTER be updated within the next three weeks or my plan WILL go into effect and you will be cursed with constant e-maiols telling you to hurry up and update! -glares- to leave your faithful readers at a cliff hanger such as this!
SVZ chapter 12 . 2/9/2004
I like how you described the action scenes. It seems like everyone's good at them except me ; I hope you update soon I re-read your fic over, and I have to say the first chapter is my ultimate favorite... it gives me chills just reading it. [...] I said something odd again, didn't I?
Aphrodite2 chapter 12 . 2/9/2004
I think I started reading this awhile ago and never got around to reviewing but I came upon it yesterday and finished reading it this morning, and I THINK ITS GREAT! ok anyways I do like the story and hope to see you update in the near future _
Happy writing!
John Steppenwolf chapter 12 . 2/7/2004
Good chapter. See I was right. Nether beings show up, the Senshi power up, attack monsters, the Gundam boys show up. It's cliche really. As for the swearing I think it goes as follows: Duo, Wufei, Trowa, Heero, and Quatre. Will you at least inform us, who said what? Thanx. Keep up the good work. Later.
Fatal Mars chapter 11 . 1/31/2004
I like it! Mako/Duo pairings rock. So I wonder what will happen next. What an evil way to end off. I really thought everyone would find out about everyone elses identitys. SO WILL THEY!
Lady-Slytherin-Snape chapter 11 . 1/22/2004
i really enjoyed this fanfic ND HOPE TO READ NEXT CHAPTER SOON
Ja Ne
SVZ chapter 11 . 11/6/2003
-_- That was short... *sighs wistfully* I hope you can update soon. I love how this fic is going
SVZ chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
I don't really like Usagi/Heero has a couple but I really like how this fic is going. I love the Duo/Makoto
SVZ chapter 9 . 11/6/2003
I think Heero uses "Hn" a bit too often but I like this chapter
SVZ chapter 8 . 11/6/2003
Lol. Poor Duo Heh, Makoto is going to have fun with her assignment...