Reviews for Backwards Motion
FlyingWithTheWind chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I really do hope you write more because this is pure genius :D love it!
girlwhowas chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
hey I love this idea and the way you write it it seems to have been a while since you updated but you should really continue this it wuld mae me thehappiest person...ever okay thats all thanks your awesome
Red red red ribbon chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Love it! Please update soon it would be a shame not to see this continued!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Ooooh I love this. Please keep going!
Sora Sotara chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Point of No Return and Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, but I only knew the titles because I just watched those episodes last night.

I only just found this fic last night (I haven't been on here in a few months) but I love the concept. I hope you'll add more to it soon.
LucyK chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
You are definitely thinking outside the box with this story-line and I'm loving every word. Please, please, please don't let this story sit on the back burner! Kate is a very intriguing character and I'll be checking back often for updates. Thank you for sharing!
FallenAngel16 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Love it! :D
Cobra chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Pretty good, so far. Kate seems like an interesting character...looking forward to the next update.
ProwlieIsLogical chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow! I love this so far! I think it's a very interesting plotline that people don't use to often, and so far you are doing one heck of a awesome job! Please update soon, before I go insane... To late. Haha:)
Chibi Russia-Kun chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I'm hooked! I want to know what's next! Can't wait for the next chapter!
dark.half.angel14 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
wow what has her! why did it stop:(
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Whoops you stopped what now? cried the millions aaargh cont.