Reviews for Side Effects
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2019
I Love this story so far. I realize it’s been a while since you worked on it, but I am hopping with some encouragement maybe you will pick it back up? Looking at some of the other reviews I am not the only person that would like for you to finish. Thanks for a great start.
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
billy's gonna get it, good. i hope eric makes bill take the command off poor jess.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
well! that was totally unexpected. i hope sookie sees bill for the ass that he is and sees eric for who he REALLY is, a wonderful, strong, honorable vampire.
Shellbean chapter 8 . 5/24/2017
Hello there Reanna Cullen,
I found your fan fiction story on May 23, 2017 and finished the last chapter on May 24, 2017. I know that you wrote this story in 2011, but I do hope you have plans to continue and to complete it. Plus it would be cool if Godric was left alive. Unlike the shows creators who killed him off! Thanks again for writing and looking and hoping for more. Shellbean:))
autumnchild25 chapter 8 . 12/4/2016
wish there was more.
MiniLover chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
Noooo...I can't believe it ended there! And it looks like this story's been abandoned. Sad:'( I even tried your WordPress site but no luck there either. Hopefully someday you'll get back to finishing it because it's very entertaining and I was loving reading it. Here's hoping!
MiniLover chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
That was freakin hot! Now I need a shower but a cold one!
MiniLover chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
Hum, what is Bill hiding?
MiniLover chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
That was hot!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Great first chapter! Going back for more...
tanseynz chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
More would be fantastic. You have me hooked!
Eirikr's Fae chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
I'm sad to see this great story hasn't been updated in years. It really is VERY good. I have to hope that you will come back to this in the (near) future. I really want to know what comes next. :)
tleel chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I'm so sad to see the last time this story was updated was 3 years ago. I hope you start working on it again soon. I can't wait to see where you are going with it. and what Bill did to chow to let him go, and I'm assuming it was Bill that set Sam off on the crazy shit as Lala put it.
Lrl272 chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
I know it's been YEARS so ce you've written this story, but it's really good maybe you wanna give it a second look?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Just found this story. I was sorry to see it has not been updated in a while. I know life takes a priority AMD can vet in the way, but... I really hope it can be continued.