Reviews for Valerian Hope
Sleepymouse chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This. Is awesome.

Castle Age fanfic! When I googled "castle age fanfiction" I didn't know what to expect. There's a pitiful number of CA fanfic on this website (three to be exact) and out of those three, this is DEFINITELY the best one. I think you're writing Celesta very well, and I like the expansion you've given to the minor generals. You seem to have thought this story out quite well. I'm excited for every upate now! Please continue writing this, and don't give up.
Mockingtale chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Excellent Chapter! I like the way how you turned a facebook RPG game into a narrative story! And of course, how you place the characters together. I very much look forward to your update :)
Janic of the Lost Crystals chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I like this, but I wish you had longer chapters and if you take suggestions, first, if you have a chapter 3, describe a couple of the land of fire quests, second, introduce Strider the rogue, Dragan the warrior, the mage chick and or Penelope the cleric, and my last suggestion, describe how the orc king gets his butt handed to him. Sorry if I am spelling wrong, not playing at the moment.
Mockingtale chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I wasn't expecting a Castle Age fanfiction archive! This is pleasant. For the first ever CA multi chapter, it's pretty good :D Your chapters show great insight into Celesta herself as well as her sisters. I hope they will show us more of Valeria in more chapters to come. The game does not reveal much about the characters and the people so that will be a challenge! Good luck!