Reviews for The Masked Stranger
Anthony chapter 1 . 6/5
I have been dying to read the next chapter please update I can't wait any longer
llazo4108824 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters of this fanfic.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Make more chapters plz
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters please.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
love this story sad that the stuff thats happening in it but i still love update whenever you get the chance to please.
yellow turtles chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I can't wait fir the next chapter :)
Galbert-Kun chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
This was great. Tenten has an itchy trigger finger, give the homie Neji a break!
himekassy-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
AWESOME!
Topaz Princess chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This sounds interesting and promising :)
Kingkakashi chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
A very good chapter. I liked how you touched upon all the other relationships going on besides Naruto and Hinata's. It should be interesting to see what you will come up with for the scenes at the beach with everyone. Keep up the good work.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
cute chapter. im also glad that not only are you not trying to fix everyones relationship in one chapter but you are also making some worse like the problem with neji's. props and im looking forwad to more.
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
*Blinsk* Wow Tenten sorta overreacted. espiecally considering Neji didn't actually do what he said he did. I hope tenten has to work to get him back.

Sorry, I jsut really do get pissed that guys always get the blame. It's jsut a major irritation for me.

Anyways, good chapter.
Asuka Kawashima chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Awesome chapter! Nice one Tsunade... :) Update soon!
trinity456 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Omg thank goodness I thought you weren't going to write anymore! update super fast Kay?
Galbert-Kun chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
This is a very intense, lemony,passionate and committed NaruHina fic. You've built it up nicely, update soon!