Reviews for The Masked Stranger
saiyanvegeta1648 chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
It's all Naruto's fault.
He was the one who thought playing with Hinata's feeling is good.
But if he remained true to himself then they wouldn't be in this mess.

He was the one who became a playboy so Hinata had no choice but to move on.

And for doing it first she had to kill her love for him. So her attitude. So in the long run its Naruto's fault.
And who knows how many girls he's been with.

So for Hinata to watch him became a playboy was the worst that could happen to her.

She saw Naruto ad honest end and whatever she saw.
But never a player.

But when he became a player that resulted in whatever image she had of him to be shattered.

And since her whole life she loved him that came as a shock.

A he thought Hinata's confession similar to the fan girls confession.
That's insulting to her.

So I think Naruto is the one responsible for this mess.
And is not worthy of forgiveness.
Anthony chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I have been dying to read the next chapter please update I can't wait any longer
llazo4108824 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters of this fanfic.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Make more chapters plz
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters please.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
love this story sad that the stuff thats happening in it but i still love update whenever you get the chance to please.
yellow turtles chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I can't wait fir the next chapter :)
Galbert-Kun chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
This was great. Tenten has an itchy trigger finger, give the homie Neji a break!
himekassy-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
AWESOME!
Topaz Princess chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This sounds interesting and promising :)
Kingkakashi chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
A very good chapter. I liked how you touched upon all the other relationships going on besides Naruto and Hinata's. It should be interesting to see what you will come up with for the scenes at the beach with everyone. Keep up the good work.
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
cute chapter. im also glad that not only are you not trying to fix everyones relationship in one chapter but you are also making some worse like the problem with neji's. props and im looking forwad to more.
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
*Blinsk* Wow Tenten sorta overreacted. espiecally considering Neji didn't actually do what he said he did. I hope tenten has to work to get him back.

Sorry, I jsut really do get pissed that guys always get the blame. It's jsut a major irritation for me.

Anyways, good chapter.
ephemeralspring chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
Awesome chapter! Nice one Tsunade... :) Update soon!
trinity456 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Omg thank goodness I thought you weren't going to write anymore! update super fast Kay?