Reviews for Blue Collar Angel
cleodaze chapter 7 . 6/5
i am in c oh erent rgiht now don't t ouch me /cries in this beautiful fic/ every story you wrote you described it in detail without excessively dragging it and the way you potray grimmichi and their relationship that is when you slay me idk i like to hug this story to sleep b ye /make this story my teddy bear/
FallingHopelessly chapter 7 . 2/18
I am absolutely in love with this story. You did an amazing job! So good. I don't even have the words to describe. Just know this I love you & I love this GrimmIchi fic. Thank you for writing this.
Ookami x Kitsune chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Oh my, this story captured my heart! c': So great and perfect!
F0RBiDD3N chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Beautiful :'] *****
Caitriona695 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Loved this story and I loved the ending. Love love love. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I also loved the shout out to Shiro here at the end.
phoebix220 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely fab. Every part.

Too lazy to log in but had to let you know how much I enjoyed this.
Janey-Cat chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
So cute! And I can picture Grimm on a motorcycle.
rion-rion chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
just awesome! thank you :)
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
This story was absolutely amazing. Once I started, i couldn't stop reading it lol
ezcap1st chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
I honestly don't like the angst genre so i was wary about this fic. But what the hell, i can't resist your writing. You did a great job portraying a romance in reality! You're absolutely right about the romance being in the lovers and love being the small things in life, i agree with you on those points. You did awesome for your self challenge! No matter reality or fantasy, you're damn good at writing, that's why i like reading your fics.
One thing i really liked was the way you could balance out the romance with the reality, and the smut. Seriously, you're good enough to go pro.
Ambie Lovina chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
Yay! I put this story on my follow list awhile ago, hoping that you'd update soon because you are one of my favorite authors and I enjoyed this story along with a lot of your other ones. Thank you for this wonderful (and now complete!) addition to the GrimmIchi fandom! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Caribou. I love you! I am crying so hard right now... I can't believe it's over! This is without a doubt one of my favourite stories of all time, and pretty much wins hands down for Ichi/Grimm faves. Thank you for taking my OTP and making it that much more glorious.
PS- I loved the part where you described Grimmjow's fight with the other inmates.
firetrap chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Aww, such a sweet ending. I'm glad..RELIEVED these two finally stopped having trouble after basically YEARS. Finally, they can have that well deserved ever after, Shiro included.

One of the lines I liked best was when Grimmjow was putting in the orange jumpsuit and you wrote that he was probably the only one in jail that didn't hate the color. That really stuck out to me for some reason.

In all, fantastic job. :)
ShadowThorne chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I'm sick and trying not to fall asleep, but after reading this I just had to tell you that I don't even know how to tell you how much I enjoyed this story Everything about it was great and the ending didn't disappoint either. I couldn't believe that Grimmjow was going to jail, but the way you wrote it, with the daily visits and then of course the holiday one, it was perfect. You could feel how much the two love each other, even with bars between them. It was lovely.
I also like how you stuck Shiro in there X'D
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
i am glad it ended with Grimmjow getting outta prison