Reviews for Eyes
Andromakhe chapter 6 . 1/23
Not to worry. I'm not the sort to be frightened off by fluff. In fact, I write it myself. It is a guilty pleasure.
Andromakhe chapter 5 . 1/23
Ooh. Intense. I loved the second round, where they both just got taken over by the exhilaration of a great sparring partner and Liu straddling Kitana in such a sensual way. Hahaha. Lovely.
Andromakhe chapter 4 . 1/23
Must be incredibly soothing to be believed in. And her tough warrior side fighting against her innate and fragile hope for real love is believable, too. She's seen too much cruelty to readily believe in love. Yet her heart needs Liu's empathy and compassion. Very nice.
Andromakhe chapter 3 . 1/23
Poor Kitana. And Liu. What a gentleman. I'm definitely feeling for both of them here.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 1/23
I am just a sucker for these types of romances. Warriors who meet on a battlefield, respect each other's skill, and are magnetically drawn to each other. Oh yes! Even better if the male is honorable and the woman is good but sometimes gray. Oh, and I don't mind if the guy can be shrewd, too, on rare occasion.
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
I love this story! I'm new to the MK, Kitana/Liu fics, and this is the first I've read; and I love it!

In my honest opinion, I thought the fighting scene was pretty good.

Looking forward to more! :D
avalonqueen83 chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
The wait was well worth it. Great chapter :-) update when you can.
RobotFish chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
AMAZING! I was ecstatic when I saw this story updated! Even if you don't like writing fight scenes, you are still a very talented writer! Update when you can, I know how life can get crazy.
RobotFish chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
Alright, I've gotta say that this story is the best in the entire MK fandom I have read. I love everything about it!

Keep on writing, your story is nothing short of masterful!
Davie the Inspirational Gamer chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
And now for this chapter. So kawaii and not too overdone as well! Can't wait to see what this pans out to next! Nice job again!
Davie the Inspirational Gamer chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Nicely done! The fight was great, as the emotion was evident in it. Great jon!
avalonqueen83 chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
I am enjoying this fic. Keep up the good work.
MortalKombatProdigy99 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Also a great new chapter. :) I really like your writing style and anticipate more. Keep up the good work!
MortalKombatProdigy99 chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
Nice update! It's great to see more of this story. Now, onwards to chapter 6. :)
tylerssecond2 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
I like liutana. Keep it going.