Reviews for Lake Hope
Ah this whole 'book' was written so beautifully! Loved every minute reading this, i was kind of skeptical going into reading fanfiction because i thought most of them would be baised and what fans wanted to hear-but you've made amazing conflicts to go along in this story and created moments that were then used/resolved later on in the story! And it helped me feel more normal and a little more comfortable about who i am as a person... ahg i loved all of it, thank you so much 333
Flor chapter 8 . 1/16
Wow. It's been a while I had the urge to review. I've been reading a lot lately, by nothing that made me FEEL as much as I felt here.
I missed Brittana so much. I missed what they used to make me feel. I miss reading about them, and feeling so identified with Santana. I missed it. So thank you for this amazing story.
Ps: the making love part, in chapter 7, was probably the best one I've read in my life. Congrats on that.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
Omg so beautiful aww
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2015
Awhhhh I really love the end of the story tho. Imagine them do that little thing like holding hand already make me smile like an idiot :D
CMlove2123 chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
wow. what a freaking story. I loved it. Read the whole thing in a couple hours.
xxHoneyBexx chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
I loved this story so much! I hope you continue to write because you're damn brilliant at it :D
Downtonian chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
This was great, would be awesome if you did a sequel :)
Matty chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Awww, this story is lovely. First well written Brittanan fanfic I've come across and yep, lovely.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
This was really good I was expecting something without any kind of plot at all but it turned out to be a pretty good story. I just wish it was longer or had a sequel to see Santana working on coming out and being with Brittney
gr8azngrl chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
All of your brittana stories is top notch!
wight chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
I'm actually enjoying the drama you're adding to this story, every rom-com needs a touch of something serious in order to make it more satisfying and realistic. I'm also really loving your portrayal of Brittany here; whenever people try to keep her in tune with the character from the show they go too far with the ditziness or end up creating some kind of clairvoyant idiot savant. Your version manages to maintain both of those elements (minus the clairvoyant part which I always found cheesey) while also giving her the maturity and understanding that balances her character into something believable.

You're writing is fantastic as well, excellent dialogue and description that skillfully flow into and with the action scenes. I'm a big fan already and I've only read this one story so far. Thank you for sharing!
jenna.773 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
shoot, I didn't know we had a Lake Hope State Park until coming across this story. There are quite a few state parks in the state though.
Santana's dad is a sicko! That totally skeeved me out. I haven't very often read him written as such an oily, scuzzy character.
Jules chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Great writing, thanks. Bianca stole it!
alterego1387 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Santana even said 'Mcmansion in lima heights' in yesterdays epi..ur some sort of psychic genius! :-)
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 1 . 2/2/2013