Reviews for Lake Hope
Omg so beautiful aww
Awhhhh I really love the end of the story tho. Imagine them do that little thing like holding hand already make me smile like an idiot :D
CMlove2123 chapter 8 . 4/5
wow. what a freaking story. I loved it. Read the whole thing in a couple hours.
xxHoneyBexx chapter 8 . 1/16
I loved this story so much! I hope you continue to write because you're damn brilliant at it :D
Downtonian chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
This was great, would be awesome if you did a sequel :)
Matty chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Awww, this story is lovely. First well written Brittanan fanfic I've come across and yep, lovely.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
This was really good I was expecting something without any kind of plot at all but it turned out to be a pretty good story. I just wish it was longer or had a sequel to see Santana working on coming out and being with Brittney
gr8azngrl chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
All of your brittana stories is top notch!
wight chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
I'm actually enjoying the drama you're adding to this story, every rom-com needs a touch of something serious in order to make it more satisfying and realistic. I'm also really loving your portrayal of Brittany here; whenever people try to keep her in tune with the character from the show they go too far with the ditziness or end up creating some kind of clairvoyant idiot savant. Your version manages to maintain both of those elements (minus the clairvoyant part which I always found cheesey) while also giving her the maturity and understanding that balances her character into something believable.

You're writing is fantastic as well, excellent dialogue and description that skillfully flow into and with the action scenes. I'm a big fan already and I've only read this one story so far. Thank you for sharing!
jenna.773 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
shoot, I didn't know we had a Lake Hope State Park until coming across this story. There are quite a few state parks in the state though.
Santana's dad is a sicko! That totally skeeved me out. I haven't very often read him written as such an oily, scuzzy character.
Jules chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Great writing, thanks. Bianca stole it!
alterego1387 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Santana even said 'Mcmansion in lima heights' in yesterdays epi..ur some sort of psychic genius! :-)
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
aww... in love! :))
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
I love this fic
uhpockuhlipz chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Aww I really loved this. Nostalgia for a Brittana that still go to school together. Small steps, Santana baby. Small steps take you to big things.