Reviews for This Is Enough
DemeRain chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Thanks for sharing.
this road we walk chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Love! It's pretty sad, but you really captured it well. Good job!
dietcocacola101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Your writing skills have amazed me once again. You made Albus's anguish and Scorpius's sorrow so REAL. You made ME hate the people who raped Al. Once again, you captured both of these character's personalities (the way *I* imagine them, anyway) beautifully. This was dark and sad and amazing and I really, truly loved it. I might have to read it over and over again. Great job!(:
Bicky Monster chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Heartbreaking and very sweet all at once, thank you for writing this story.
yay chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow. I am impressed at your insomniac thoughts.
daisyatomic chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Poor Al :( But great story
Anna chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was REALLY good. I loved the pace of the story and hwo intense it was. You did an excellent job at expressing what Al's going through. I really wish this wasn't a one shot! Great job :) Maybe, possibly, hopefully a sequel?
Glynna chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Amazing level of understanding. Thank you. x
WeirdIsWonderful chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Really cute story! I love it!
Duilin chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Those three bastards! Your story was magnificent, but I only wish I could have been bailed out of Azkaban for murdering those three.
Fire The Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This story is so good. I love Al/Scor together. And I love Angst :3 . I really like your style of writing too :)
crack-the-glowsticks chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is honestly one of the cutest/best/serious/amazing Albus/Scorpius fics I've read.

I think it was so good how you brought such a serious issue into such a fic where everything was really very cute and, I'm sorry, I'm sleep deprived and a little bbit wet-eyed.

I enjoyed it very very much :)
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This story is so beautiful. The way you have had Scorpius being so gentle to Albus, slowly helping him become himself again, it's so sweet.
ladymacaroni chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
you just succeeded in making me cry.

this brings back so many memories.

and i just love this pairing.

amazing job. x

and thank you for proving to the world that there really is always someone out there.
E arth. K id. T ree. H ugger chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I've finally logged in, cos I'm sick of reviewing your stories and not favouriting them. They're certainly worthy of a favourite :)