Reviews for The Bee's Dilemma
Eyanei chapter 2 . 2/21
Lol I fucking LOVE THIS! XD XD XD
Desdemonie chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Hi :)
I just loved the whole scene where Renji scares Shuhei with captain Soifon. You seriously have some great sense of humor. I mean, I love the whole story. Really nice writing style :)
Scott chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
You have a gift, all of these works you've made have been excellent and I've enjoyed them greatly. Thank you for giving us these delightful stories.
ishi8 chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Hilarious! This fanfic had me laughing all throughout; definitely no dull moments. Instant favorite! That last scene left me wanting more though (_;;).
Lazyman12 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Now this was funny and had me smiling the whole way
saddas74 chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
This is a good,funny hard at yoruichi's outburst.
Catheline chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
OMG!yoruichi kissing soi fon! i was freaked! but it was kinda funny...i bet we won't be seeing hisagi for a long time...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
This story was awesome! This story really captured my attention. You should toatally make another chapter on how Soifong and Yoruichi beat up Shuhei! That would be fun. :o)
Catheline chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
this is so damn funny! i had to control my laughter else i'd be dead
RiddikulusWaterbender chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
Hilarious! I laughed in every chapter! This story made my day! :D
Satan Abraham chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Awesome end. :) I loved it.
blabla chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
the ending sucksss..
arunimons chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
the end ? You mean this is the last chapter ? But I still don't get the point.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Well at least SOMEONE got something worthwhile from this mess (and I don't mean those Shinigami-Paparazzi guys who are going to die a painful death).

And so things returned to normal, and in a way that it could have actually happened in the series.

Great Job.
Shepard Cousland chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
I love this story, but now its the end..whyyyyyyy :((( lol. Love this story and the ending it was perfect.