Reviews for Still Here
Jbug47 chapter 40 . 8/6
Loved your story! You are a very good writer!
Muscovy chapter 40 . 2/17
Beautiful story and a truly happy ending for these two wonderful characters. Thank you
Dar Palmer chapter 15 . 1/17
Just getting caught up with this story. Absolutely Love it! Portraying Castle and Beckett so accurately, how I wish it would have happened this way from the start. thank you! as Always!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/28/2016
great ending to a great story
Guest chapter 35 . 11/27/2016
was not expecting that ... ice water please :)
jpwood chapter 16 . 11/25/2016
great story so far, but did I miss the part where she told the boys about being pregnant?
mrjelynch chapter 14 . 9/17/2016
What is an "intensive purpose"?
Did you mean, for all intents and purposes?
josiebell391 chapter 40 . 4/3/2016
wonderful story loved it
ldsarfaty1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I'm reading this fic for the fifth time please write more rated M stories like this and Rock foundation.
SeannysMom chapter 40 . 1/24/2016
Beautiful and sweet story ! What a perfect family ! Thank you
ldsarfaty1 chapter 23 . 12/17/2015
I love this story. I hope u write more multi chapters stories about the love they have for each other just like this story. I prefer your rated M stories
Chelypdj chapter 40 . 11/9/2015
Bravo
ldsarfaty1 chapter 40 . 8/28/2015
I loved your story. It would make a great story to C it continued when the twins r around 2-3 yrs old, with the same rating of M. For the love making sessions. Your fics are so good. I've read a lot of them.
Worldmaker chapter 33 . 11/14/2014
Seriously, its reached the point that you can ignore everything past the halfway point in every single chapter and miss NOTHING of the actual story. Your sex scenes, in addition to being unnecessary, are boring and repetitive and sound, obviously, like they come from someone whose never actually had the experience themselves.
Worldmaker chapter 31 . 11/14/2014
While we're on the subject, I'm thinking you've got to be a teenager. No mature person feels the need to drop sex scenes into a story every fifth paragraph. Perhaps when you grow up, you'll realize you're dragging down an otherwise well-written story with the unnecessary smut.