Reviews for Still Here
Worldmaker chapter 33 . 11/14/2014
Seriously, its reached the point that you can ignore everything past the halfway point in every single chapter and miss NOTHING of the actual story. Your sex scenes, in addition to being unnecessary, are boring and repetitive and sound, obviously, like they come from someone whose never actually had the experience themselves.
Worldmaker chapter 31 . 11/14/2014
While we're on the subject, I'm thinking you've got to be a teenager. No mature person feels the need to drop sex scenes into a story every fifth paragraph. Perhaps when you grow up, you'll realize you're dragging down an otherwise well-written story with the unnecessary smut.
Worldmaker chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
On behalf of all my fellow MALE chefs, let me point out how insulting the sexist assertion that men cannot cook just happens to be. The majority of the world's chefs are men, as it turns out.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
Loved it could you please a sequel pleaseeeeeeeeee
katie chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
this amassing i love the story of them dating only in season 3
Dar Palmer chapter 40 . 7/21/2014
What an amazing and talented writer you are. I have just finished All 40 chapters, Wow! The writing is so visual, I can actually picture these events happening. I can only hope and pray that we will see some of these things in Season 7 of Castle. Lots of story telling left to show.
Thank you and keep on writing, cant wait for more.
tt520438 chapter 40 . 5/14/2014
Loved this from beginning to end! Beautifully written.
jstar1382 chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
Just found this story. It was very cute!
tracy45 chapter 40 . 4/9/2014
Really enjoyed reading your story lots of love between all characters and beautiful ending.
xfbikerchick chapter 40 . 4/4/2014
Just finished this universe you created and I must say wow. Loved the banter and the relationship. And wholey hell all the sex.
GT500RonSmith chapter 40 . 3/29/2014
Very nice! I really enjoyed the entire story!

Thanks very much!
GT500RonSmith chapter 39 . 3/29/2014
Only a month to go, buy only one chapter! And she's going to make it up to him in bed!
GT500RonSmith chapter 38 . 3/29/2014
Perfect and natural! And his! Kevin and Jenny are getting married!
GT500RonSmith chapter 37 . 3/29/2014
More love between them, showing love between them and Alexis, and having fraternal twins! That is really nice! Kate gets her girl and her boy on her first try as a mom! And she is as happy as she could possibly be!
GT500RonSmith chapter 36 . 3/29/2014
Glad they didn't finish the wrong hole! Not my cup of tea!