Reviews for Nom Nom Nom
monochromeXdreams chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
John, you are sooooo adorkable

Rose is great. Everyone is in character and this is perfect and everything is amazing.
Synestral chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I thought It was really well written! Just one thing that bothered me.

Vriskas quirk. The way you translated it into speech was weird. Using eight letters makes sense, but not on words that she wouldn't use a figure eight in. It just seemed like she extended too many words that weren't necessary.

other than that, everyone was in character, and I enjoyed it. Well done!
z-nadka-zak chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Haha, this was really nice! I like how the characters remained in-character, especially with unique characters like Rose, Karkat and Vriska (as well as light quips from characters like Equius). It took me forever to remember that John has the 3 weird teeth, but it was definitely a good laugh when I realised.

And the ending was the most d'aww John/Rose I've ever read.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
nommity nom nom nom nom ;D
Zouza chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hehe, why is this so cute.

Someone tell me why.

Just lovely!

I'm really hoping you might continue this or not.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh God everything about this is perfect and nothing hurts. I laughed throughout the entire thing, and it was just so damn adorkable when John pops in.

Johnnnnnnnn you are so adorable~

KARKAT! Oh my God, the moment Karkat speaks, it's effin fantastic. Pffft, this segment was my favorite:

[["Wha-Karkat!" Rose tensed and tried to pull away, but the boy pulled the black fabric down to expose her neck, pale and smooth but for…

"I knew it. I KNEW it!" Karkat had truly gone into Rage Mode now. "Oldest trick in the book, Lalonde, hiding hickies with a sweater! " A gasp came from the trolls too far to see the red marks on the Seer's neck.]]

Oh God. I feel like I walked into those stereotypical sitcoms where the gasp is like, so over-dramatic, and there's music in the background, and everything.

[[...John Egbert, who had at that moment discovered that, WOW, that floor was the coolest thing he had seen all day and he should definitely focus all his attention on it. His dedication was a thing of admiration—just look at that huge-eyed, mortified stare, that face burning red with focus, those one, two, three idiot teeth dug deep into his bottom lip.]]

Okay, I lied. THIS WAS MY FAVORITE PART OH MY GOD.

Soooo besides that, everyone is in-character, everything is lovely, and I want to give you ten gold stars!

:D