Reviews for If Only
Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I think I reviewed before but I don't think I explained well. I love this, your writing and Mukuro's characterization. All I wish is that we could had seen more of this Mukuro since you write him so well.
Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
...In answer to this I refuse to accept the other Mukuro in your fic For the Love of Hell. Going even further I even refuse to accept the omake in which that OTHER Mukuro becomes immortal. No, in fact it only makes my love of THIS Mukuro even stronger and I really want Byakuran to come back to this world. Surely for the timing in this fic the OTHER Mukuro hasn't met Byakuran yet to try for revenge. So following that logic can't he come back? Please! I will love you forever if you will ever write an alternate fic where For the Love of Hell doesn't end the way it does because Byakuran comes back to THIS Mukuro. On that awkward note I have to say I love this fic and your writing!
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow. I have no words to describe how much I loved this fic. Not just because of the story, but the way you expressed so much feelings and sensations. Really, such a nice writing: the words, the structure, their personalities, the incises for Mukuro's thoughts. Awesome.
Furthermore, I got really impressed by the story and how much you wrote perfectly their personalities. I'm very impressed, really. I'm a rper of Byakuran (and I can be very strict with that) and I really loved them. I loved that this fic gives such a heart-breaking sensation and the manipulation on Mukuro's feelings and his real ones. Really, I loved it 3
I hope to read more things from you! And if it can be about this pair, even more. Thanks for writing!
Crybaby Boyfriend chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
A beautifully sad story*tears up*
jen-jen713 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
oh shitttt! this is so good!
Niouyuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
oh... what a beautiful 10069 fic... Byakuran and his undying love for Mukuro makes me cry... ah bittersweet... TT this is very well written... :')
stardustedmelodies chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
oh my god, this was gorgeous. Beautifully bittersweet and captures the both of them absolutely PERFECTLY. This is byfar the best 10069 i've read- its so amazing! \o/

I will now promptly read your other fics, haha;;
SprayPaintAndABrickWall42 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I found this incredibly beautiful!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Lovely story! It captures that sense of longing quite nicely. However, I have a few small complaints about your writing. It's too flowery. You're a wonderful writer, but I think you use too many metaphors and similes, and the vocabulary is a bit too much. My vocabulary is not small, but I had to look up a few of the words. (e.g. aconite, essonite) Also, the descriptions of Mukuro's hole were kind of...weird. Sometimes they're sexy, but other times, they just make me a little uncomfortable. You did a great job overall though, and I really did like this story! Keep writing!
Hakumi Shigatsu chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. I just wanted to say it...

You write really good, seriously. I loved it, because it was so... so uncommon, to see that pair in this kind of situation. It usually is all about rape and rape, and violence and more rape, and pain and hate... This, well, it has its part of "I hate you" and "don't touch me", but it was different. There was love.

And that's what they need D: 10069 needs more love!

Talking about love, I absolutely loved this:

"Much against his will, Mukuro's cheeks blazed with a deeper shade of crimson."

How cute! I mean, Mukuro blushing? I don't usually read that. It was... yes, it was really, really cute of him.

Well, I'm going now, I have to go to bed xD

Thank you for this fic! I love 10069 and there's not much of them... (not for me at least)

Keep writing! (and forgive any gramatical or spelling mistakes please xDU I'm from Argentina)

Hakumi*
ZirciX chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Really, you never fail to astound me with your incredible writing skills. All of your fics just blow me away, especially these 10069 ones! Your writing style is so elegant and flows smoothly. I am truly the luckiest person on fanfic to have found such an achingly beautiful piece. I cannot believe this only has 1 review! Fanfiction is a curious website; the popular ones do not have your top-quality sentence structure, vocabulary, creativity, or understanding interpretation of the characters. If you are a professional author, I would love to read some of your books!
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Will you ever write a story where they have a happy ending?