Reviews for The Corner Booth
Emily Ebriection chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOL!
Sadie Breezy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I forever have the image of a smirking ass engraved in my mind...
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
awwww! that's so cah-ute! Apollo is so... I don't even want to think about that xP

anyway, it was really good! oh! and I would definitely buy a hellapoo... just sayin'
monkeyFangCatseyes chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I wanted to say that this story reminded me of aother story I read a really long time ago, and suddenly I just had to spend two hours of my life looking for that other story (not kidding).

Oh, and your story was freakin' amazing too.
BlondeShamrock chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Loved it! Was that a Miranda reference at the end?;D If not then you're probably wondering who the heck this Miranda person is...haha D
The Golden Lily chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was cute as. (I'm not very creative with reviews, sorry)
loki-god-of-sexiness chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I died of laughter! Especially the old men part and the Hellapoo! I laughed for at least a minute at that one! I love this by the way.
yumerin chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I'm speechless. (Okay, not so much, since I'm, um, writing here and everything.) This catch me by surprise, definitely! I mean! I was not expecting this, at ALL. Even though I happen to love Nico and Percy to the bones, I just neve pictured a situation like this, and it just. FITS. Oh my God. And Apollo, he was always my favorite among the higher ups.

I just. Love this so much. Thank you for "writing something". I really enjoyed.
Saskatcheran chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
heh heh
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Truely hilarious. It's a rambling sort of story, and I like it!

Thank you!

-curledruler
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was kind of perfectly amazingly amusing. I loved it.

Especially Apollo and the orange juice and just that entire soap opera/orgy thing they've all got going on.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was a good story! Really funny and I love Percy and Nico!