Reviews for Those Things You Make Me Feel
kreela09 chapter 1 . 1/4
I'd love to see a Doffy, or Kuzan story from you :p i am a huge fan of Sakazuki i so loved this!
aokijikuzanice chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Kizaru! Kizaru! Please!
Louietot chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Maybe a sequel? I'm an Akainu fan even though he eliminated Ace (and I love Ace).. Maybe the story could revolve around him (and this mysterious girl towards there future as a couple or as a family) and his life outside the Navy but still lightly touching his fleet admiral role, since this defines him..
jasje20 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
hot, it would be nice when she's pregnant with his baby O_O
anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
awesome!
mewrocket2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
make a kizaru story please
mars chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Hot. It was too hot. Whew. U should make more akainu related stories man.
mars chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awesome!
CrimsonTurtle chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Your stories are absolutely amazing. The bring all these characters that I used to hate into a new light. Keep it up and write one for Buggy, Kuma, (pre series) Brook, and/or Hatchan! :D 3
Just-a-Try chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ah, I never left a review to this piece of awesome work, even though I discovered your series through it.
Well, better late then never right? I LOVE it! Really! I never thought I could come to like that damn Akainu, but every time after reading this, I find him somewhat likeable. (please let that be correct english!) So, thumps up! Its amazing!
I cant wait to read more from you!
Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is soo good... PLEASE keep writing more!
Persian chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Oh god... I don't like Akainu much but this story... it was hot! You are an amazing writer!
o.O'ConfutiouslyLost chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You know, i've lost count of how many times i've re-read this story as well as your "Ice Angel" one. I honestly didn't think i'd enjoy them as thoroughly as i have. I'm not a huge Admiral fan by any means, but reading these stories you've written has definitely changed my perspective on them lol. The scenarios, characters and settings are just wonderful! I just gotta love a good writer like you, because i can guarantee that if anyone else tried to write this story that it wouldn't be half as good. I can't wait for more!
monstaaa chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
pretty good story
it would be awesome if you would write one of doflamingo and kizaru as well o_o
RenaRocks chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was definitely unusual. O.O I can't say I hate him as much as I used to.