Reviews for Those Things You Make Me Feel
Amatarasu16 chapter 1 . 6/16
if u wanna speak i'm Amatarasu16 on Wattpad read my Akainu story

with what you said about reading stories like that i actually feel the same. i love your story and please write more. I actually dislike akainu because of what he did in the anime but like him because of what hes like in fanfiction and some parts of the anime.

keep up the good work ;)
THAT WAS AWESOME! first hate, then lust! SO epicly amazing! :D COuld you maybe if you have time *cough*made*cough*another*cough*one?*cough* /
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Wooooow. Akainu Sex is hot! He's one of my fave characters . I love this one shot!
Y U NO SMUT chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
UNF. DARN IT. I hate freakin' Akainu, but this lemon makes me LOVE HIM. Gosh darn it, this was so awesome! I love all of your stories, and this one is really good! You gotta write more lemons! DO IT!
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
-dies again-
can't wait for Kizaru AND FECK YIU I DIED AGAUN FFQSHUETY54RHYWRJ9U8ILJETUII -passes out due to drastic blood loss-
Lightning-Kinkaku chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
do a kizaru one please
Tell Me Why People Believe chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Okay, okay. Um, I would have never thought of Akainu in any way because of what he did to Ace, but now I could see some "interests" into his sexy character. I loved the way you put together the work and how it all played out. I wish that you could have brought your character's figure into play more. Such as hair color, eyes, skin color, ETC. Nonetheless, I loved the aspect of AkainuxOC. :3
kreela09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I'd love to see a Doffy, or Kuzan story from you :p i am a huge fan of Sakazuki i so loved this!
aokijikuzanice chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Kizaru! Kizaru! Please!
Louietot chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Maybe a sequel? I'm an Akainu fan even though he eliminated Ace (and I love Ace).. Maybe the story could revolve around him (and this mysterious girl towards there future as a couple or as a family) and his life outside the Navy but still lightly touching his fleet admiral role, since this defines him..
jasje20 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
hot, it would be nice when she's pregnant with his baby O_O
anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
awesome!
Lightning-darui chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
make a kizaru story please
mars chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Hot. It was too hot. Whew. U should make more akainu related stories man.
mars chapter 1 . 1/15/2013