Reviews for Those Things You Make Me Feel
Y U NO SMUT chapter 1 . 2/11
UNF. DARN IT. I hate freakin' Akainu, but this lemon makes me LOVE HIM. Gosh darn it, this was so awesome! I love all of your stories, and this one is really good! You gotta write more lemons! DO IT!
YukiArtsa chapter 1 . 1/28
-dies again-
can't wait for Kizaru AND FECK YIU I DIED AGAUN FFQSHUETY54RHYWRJ9U8ILJETUII -passes out due to drastic blood loss-
Lightning-Kinkaku chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
do a kizaru one please
Tell Me Why People Believe chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Okay, okay. Um, I would have never thought of Akainu in any way because of what he did to Ace, but now I could see some "interests" into his sexy character. I loved the way you put together the work and how it all played out. I wish that you could have brought your character's figure into play more. Such as hair color, eyes, skin color, ETC. Nonetheless, I loved the aspect of AkainuxOC. :3
kreela09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I'd love to see a Doffy, or Kuzan story from you :p i am a huge fan of Sakazuki i so loved this!
aokijikuzanice chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Kizaru! Kizaru! Please!
Louietot chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Maybe a sequel? I'm an Akainu fan even though he eliminated Ace (and I love Ace).. Maybe the story could revolve around him (and this mysterious girl towards there future as a couple or as a family) and his life outside the Navy but still lightly touching his fleet admiral role, since this defines him..
jasje20 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
hot, it would be nice when she's pregnant with his baby O_O
anon chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
awesome!
Lightning-darui chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
make a kizaru story please
mars chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Hot. It was too hot. Whew. U should make more akainu related stories man.
mars chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Awesome!
CrimsonTurtle chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Your stories are absolutely amazing. The bring all these characters that I used to hate into a new light. Keep it up and write one for Buggy, Kuma, (pre series) Brook, and/or Hatchan! :D 3
Just-a-Try chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Ah, I never left a review to this piece of awesome work, even though I discovered your series through it.
Well, better late then never right? I LOVE it! Really! I never thought I could come to like that damn Akainu, but every time after reading this, I find him somewhat likeable. (please let that be correct english!) So, thumps up! Its amazing!
I cant wait to read more from you!
Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is soo good... PLEASE keep writing more!