Reviews for I Have No Regrets
JaToya chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I've always wondered why the gleeks didn't get a little if their own back. Some of then I understand but the rest...? Glad you put this to rights.
Rachie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
OK it was awesome i thought she was going to slurpee Finn then some cheerio was going to hit Rachel then Finn was going to slap Puck then Puck was trying to slap Finn hen Finn ducked and Rachel got slaped by puck then the whole Cheerio squad rest of football team minus Finn you'll see why the whole Glee Club Slaped and Hit Finn 5 times cause he ducked
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
awwwwwww
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Love to see how from their now formal friendship they start to develop stronger feelings. Liked how Puck describes the reasons why he considers talking about her craziness, high notes and short skirts are compliments (It was sweet in his own peculiar way), the fact that Rachel just wanted Karofsky to feel the same but tried to help him after and the little peek at their future in New York.
nitefang chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I really love that you had Rachel slushie Karofsky only to offer her apology and her help right after. Like I can't even explain WHY I love it, I just DO. My reaction would've been exactly like Puck's when he side-hugged her and stuff. :)
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome... Loved this.
gleek30 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Gorgeous hair is the best revenge! LMAO! Hhhahahhaha. I nearly died at that quote. Anyways, I loved how rachel pretty much made noah admit to things. I also love the concept of her getting revenge. And I love how she apologized but still did it. Before the last paragraph I was thinkin that this should be continued, but the last paragraph definitely gave it closure. I like!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i like it
Mariiie-Mars chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
It was fun, I loved it! xoxo
snowangel787745 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Favorite line: "Thanks for the memories!" haha
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Damn you write Puckelberry so beautiful. To me they should totally be endgame cuz they are so awesome together. This one-shot was pretty cool I always wondered why the Glee kids never slushy Karofsky and the other football players that slushy them and right here Rachel explained why. Thanks so much totally worth reading this.
blueeyes67 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Loved it! The storyline is very unique.:)
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
GWAAAAAA, I LOVE THIS!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Loved It! :D
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ok that was good i dont kno were u cum up with these stories but ur like my fav fanfic author u make me actually see the ppl from the tv shows doin the things u write