Reviews for Open House At The Hall Of Justice
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Its. Really. Really. Cute. Superman and wonderwoman. Together. And. Showing. How much. they love. Each. Other. simply. Being. Match in heaven. And Batman. With. Cat woman couldn't. Be any more. Interesting just ppuuurrfffect
Mr.Moe chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Cute and fluffy! I LIKE CUTE AND FLUFFY!
Ratdogtwo chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Sorry it took me so long to r&r. i am still on vecation till the 13 so my acess to a computer has been limeted. Anyway another awsome chapter and great story over all. )
HELLACRE13 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Aww, so cute. Love how Polly likes to make them sweat but she's a wise lady. She knows these are good guys. Donna and Wally are so cute. And well of course Kal and Diana belong together. Nicely done.
Spaniard chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
That was a wonderful fic. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
Supabec chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
awesoem story

glad you finish

happy 4 kal/diana and wally/donna

thanx :)
phyrephly chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Lovely ending to a cute story. A sweet reading story. Kudos U30!Wally's discomfiture at meeting Polly lolololol. Even Kal's gills turned green - Polly must be quite formidable.
booeygirl89 chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Loved the meet and greet with the Queen. Of course Hippolyta's heart was melted by Wally and Supes. The second of the open house was great as well. poor Donna and Kara being subjected to Plas' antics. I even felt bad for Giganta and Cheetah. You also portrayed the real warmth of the Kent farm very well. An excellent story.
HELLACRE13 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Nice update D! Very funny as usual. Hmm our two suitors need to meet the Queen...I think they are suffering having to wait to kiss those two pretty ladies.
john777 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
good story, keep writing
Ratdogtwo chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
awsome chapter keep up the great work
Momorulz chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Is her mom gonna think Donna is with superman and vice versa?
Supabec chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
awesome chapter

fun day at the hall of justice

and now the mother cool

update soon please thanx
phyrephly chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Ooohhh, that Plas, he's a major letch! (does that make him a stretch-letch! XD ). T-shirt slogans were questionably interesting lolol. Clark and Diana, and Wally and Donna were toooo cute. In a strange way, so was Grundy.8}. Loved it.
Spaniard chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Very funny chapter!

Can't wait for the Queen/Superman meeting