Reviews for In Sickness And In Health
Tsuki Aizawa chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
among ur others one-shoots, this is my fav..
I love reading sick/kaoru.. and the fluffy.. oh, it's soo sweet...

thank u for ur hardwork..
keep on writing, ok!
ASliverOfHope chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
KYAAAAAA! I love this so much! You did a good job keeping them in character. I love Kyouya's devotion, Kaoru's adorableness and Hikaru's sarcasm and over-protectiveness. Awesome job, you have a great sense of humor that is clearly visible in this story. Favorited! :)
Darkness34 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Hehe, that was great! My favorite part was the medicine scene; I thought I was going to die laughing during it! :D Anyway, good job and I hope to see more of your work.
a94monkeygirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awwww,sick Kaoru. Good thing Kyoya was there, with over protective Hikaru Awesome as always
Victoria62015 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Awwwww I love all of your KaoxKyo stories! So much...please tell me you're coming up with more? OTNK was magnificent, and the sequel was awesome! I'm really hoping for more...
kyofan101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love your stories! Just like this one!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Moe fan girl overload! Thanks for sharing.
It's Rayning chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Awh, this was really cute :) I love this pairing-always have, always will. I love the fact that the Host Club cannot make Kaoru do anything, but Kyouya can.

Hikaru was adorable, with his mischevious personality. I love all your stories, actually, haha. The way you write the two (and also Tamaki/Hikaru) is very sweet and beautiful.

Kudos!
KEEPTHEFIREGOING chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
How cute! Lol, I heart Bambi eyes. Kaoru with bambi eyes just made me have a massive fangasm. YAAAY!
Fire x Ice chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
So cute! I'm so in love with this pairing right now and this was great. Your humor is always perfectly placed. Loved it.
The Carrot chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
-rolls around squealing happily-

Sooooo cute! I adore how you write the Hikaru and Kyouya moments! The part where they're all complementing him and then he starts tearing up has to be my favourite.

Can't wait to read more of your stuff! Awesome job!
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I loveed thiss D

Kaoru looks so weak when he's ill SOO CUTE! (L)

Add this story to fav right now!
breaker99 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Haha I always love this pairing together and I love reading stories that involve them cause they are such a cute couple! I can't wait to read more stories on this storyline from you.
breaker99 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Kuchiqunkin chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hello dear. First thing first, all of your storues are amazing and I love the way the characters interact with each other and all the crazy and lovely things they do. Kyouya's love for Kaoru is breath-taking and I can't help but want to read more about them. The same goes to Tamaki and Hikaru.

You should make a story about Hikaru fibally saying I love you to Tamaki, like Tamaki has an accident and is left in a coma and then he wakes up and Hikaru finally says the words. Or another Kyouya/Kaoru story where they go on a date and A random guy starts hitting on Kaoru and Kyouya will be very jealous.