Reviews for The troubles of being a substitute teacher!
Nash88 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
hi, i was wondering will you be updating the next chp.. i can't wait for it...
I hope you will not abandon the story...
exposureanddefense chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
When I saw you updated...I literally freaked out and started squealing XD

And I was out in public. -_-

But that was how much I missed this story XD

And yeah. I saw that it updated a month ago.

._.

Well, I'm a bit slow, so whatever XP

Nice to see this story is still ongoing X3
Soul of The World chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
D mn it, this story is just too intresting to make me read till 12!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Lol. Even giotto calls him a girl
xXnazaraXx chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
ahahahahaha!
goldchild2 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
i request mukuro and chrome
Chococandyz chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Finally! I have been waiting for another chapter for such a long time!(And about to turn into Hojo to search for some shadow flower ninja material for my next experiment, MUAHAHAHA!)

Though there is some grammar mistakes here and there, I think the overall of the chapter is good. Hope I don't get to turn into Hojo some time soon.(Evil Smile){*v*}

P.S. Get to see some of my favorite bad guys this time, though I really want to see Sephiroth.(*Cough*Hint*Cough*)
exposureanddefense chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Shadow-chan! I missed you! T-T

I actually read this...um...

Bartz: Monday.

Ah yes! Last Monday before I went on my merry way(which is, obviously, false!) to school! And since I ran out of time to review the story...I forgot. Until now hehehe...

Anyways! I really loved it!

Bartz: As always!

Stop interrupting Bartz! Just because I'm not fangirling over Squeenix (specifically Final Fantasy) doesn't mean I've neglected you guys! I just wanna fangirl over Inazuma Eleven Gouenji, Kidou, Fubuki Kawaii

Bartz: Uh huh...

BUT! They're soo cute And makes me wanna play soccer(or football)! Even though I have no idea the sports works! -_-

Bartz: This review's taking too long...Don't want the author to get bored of your review right?

Whoops...Okay! For my request...I want. Um...Dang. Oh wait! Can you do somebody outside of Vongola? Let's say...Shimon? Or Varia(wait...they're a part of Vongola...)? Even CEDEF(this one too...)? Coz if you can...I want any of the following:

Enma with...um...Onion Knight/Luneth (And I don't know why...)

Fran with...Cloud and Squall (All of them are awesome and emo and can do the poker face...-_-')

Basil with...The Warrior of Light (Seriously...a dude who's speech is from the Shakesphere period and another dude who usually speaks something about the light...They might even make a poem about the light that includes weird words and all...)

IF NOT...just a Ryohei with Zidane...they might do something weird...(TO THE EXTREME! -shots-)

-looks up- Soooo long...Hope you didn't get bored by this! And still awesome Shadow-chan

As always, Idle Spell Singer aka AquamarineRoses Ushishishi
anabel the lady shark chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Hey Shadow-chan. Thanks for updating this story. It kind of makes me feel bad for not updating mine, though I'm going to upload it soon, just not as long I wanted to be because of stupid writer's block.

Anyway I request that Squall should be the focus on one of your chapters. Also Xion too if you can. The chapter should about when Dino meets Squall and Dino tries to hang out with the little kid. For some reason, Dino reminds me of Laguna.

Anyways thank you for updating.

With hugs, anabel _

P.S: I used your idea of Garland being Light's grandfather. Is that okay?
pokermaniac039 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I really like this story and I still can't get over about the roles of the characters in Dissidia. I'm looking forward for the next update! :D
Chococandyz chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
A chapter! Finally! I was waiting so long for this!{TTTT}
Keimichi chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Thanks for the update!
anabel the lady shark chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
I love this chapter. I keep on reading it over and over again. Maybe you could do one when the Vongola Primo and his guardians take care of the Dissidia group or maybe the arcobaleno will do that. Anyway, this chapter got me revved up to write again! (I had writer's block.)

With hugs, anabel _
exposureanddefense chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
OMG an update! I missed you -bear hug-

Holy...I love you even more for updating such a nice chappie...Can yopu do the ones I requested before? I would really appreciate that! God, I missed your stories! So what happened? What made u not update for a while? I was fricking anxious and giddy at the same time for ur story to update.

I really like this chappie. But what made me laugh is the end convo. About the meanings and whatnot. Ill reread this later since I was in a rush to read and review coz Im going to school!

Okay Shadow-chan! See ya and plz try to update! I missed this fanfic! Ja ne
exposureanddefense chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Arigato shadow-chan! Eventhough it was a tad late. I read it a month ago using the psp but then one day, it cant do a review! I was like, "Hell no. You are a stupid psp! Now how would I review, huh?" And i was trying all kinds of other devices like cellphone internet, etc. but it wouldn't work! but i cant use a computer since the past weeks are hectic. I was going to Canada. We were preparing and stuff. But now, I'm here and its 12:05pm.

I really like this one since its long and funny. When I saw this fanfic has an update I was like "OMFG! A new chapter! Don't screech or anything Aqua, there's somebody here. now try to be calm... be calm..."

And I would like Either Takeshi with Bartz and Zidane or Kyo-kun with Cloud, Squall, and Lil' Light. That's all. Arigato. Salamat. Thank You Shadow-chan :) ( Oh and can I call you that? )

.Aqua-chan.