Reviews for The Secret Files of the Marauders
dragon fier 20 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
this is wonderful! i love this alot and are you going to update soon? this is really good, and i'd like to read more. :D plz update soon!
hocrux chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
love this story update quickly
ellie111lee chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! I love the original idea of remus having trust probems and hating sirius at first! You truly are a good author!
ps. please update soon :)
pps. HOW IN THE WORLD ARE THERE ONLY 2 REVIEWS? THIS IS AWESOME!
serinal chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I like your story very much. I was searching for a story that would talk about the marauders school years and I must say this quiet good. Please continue writing your story.

Oh yeah, when the marauders are sorted into their you used first person, who is narrating it? I did not get it.

Other than that your story is really good.
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really liked it! That was really funny, actually, I dont know if it was meant to be, but it was to me. I just love the marauders :) The plotline is good, and pretty original as well plus you've captured all the characters right. You have some mistakes here and there but the story is still really good and readable. I suggest that you re-read the first chapter again though, or get a beta reader- if you don't have one already. I still really liked the fanfic though; it is going to be a chaptered fanfic, right? My favourite line was: 'Was the thing implying he was bipolar?' I hope you can upload as quickly as you can! :)