Reviews for It's a dogs life
whitt chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Plz update this I need to kno wat happens or ill die
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
:( I wanted to see him kicking Matt's ass and reprimanding roger and getting those bullies back
lie2me1moretime chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww *nosebleed* There is too much cuteness! Gah! *faints*
DevilsNvrCry chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
AHHHHHH what happens next. You have to update, whenever you have time of-course. This story is simply beautiful. It stays true to Near and Mello but at the same time you give in insight on both characters that warms the heart. This idea of Near being emotionless is totally still in play and yet you get to know who he truly is with Mello the dog... A touching story of a boy and his dog haha. So I say you continue. Thank you for all of your hard work!
MNLMFangirl chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Finish the story! i say Near thinks the dog goes missing and Mello comes back and he tells near he was the dog and has to get near to belive him! or something!
charm oh u shud know it now chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
charm: ur story made joan feel better, but now she wants more chapters...boohoo -/T-T... joan:chappies! chappies! WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! charm: help yur biggest fan out...pwease*does puppy eyes*?
charm the dragon slayer chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
charm:hi Tala! hi Mingan! {god i wanna turn u into a fish sooooooo bad!} i kno i havent reviewed in a while, but i have a good reason. joans werewolf oyfriend-bay, Wolf, broke up with her...its like Roger from American Dad when hes sober... hope u under stand. joan: (from afar) WWWWHHHHYYYY!
charm the dragon slayer chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
charm: Zeus, Pikachu, do your thing! zeus&pikchu:*eletrocute u* joan:charm stop selling ur death note plushies to make deals with Greek gods and godesses and pokemon! mikami: Boobylishus is right. aye, joan. joan:hmmm? mikami: i have something 2 tell u...*music starts* LEMME BARROW THAT TOP! joan&charm:0.0...oooooooookkkkkkkkk...
XOmarX chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
awe poor Mello! ":O haha wonder how he'll convince Near he's not a dog xD write more soon!
CrazyForCoffee chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
I was thinking about this story exactly 20 seconds before you update it!(i have a timer on my pocket).Wow amazingly wired,but this story continue being awesome!
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
good chapter

cant wait for the next chapter
iatethecookie chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
NOOOO! Near! You can't have Mello neutered! Or even Kostya as he now has been named. I like the name Kostya. It's almost as sexy as Mihael. I find Mihael sexy okay! J D'awwwww, puppy!Mello and Near are so damn adorable! 3

Good luck finding a beta btw. D
woodbyne chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Oooooh! Pick me! Pick me! I can beta! Pick meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Germania! PICK ME!

And I absolutely adore this _

Italia in Prussia's clothing
PartyInTheUK'sPants chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
aha this was cute! poor Mels lack of chocolate, he'd go crazy if it wasnt for Near _. continue please!

••Manga•
MoonDarker- so tired to log in chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Heey!

OMG, I really loved this Fic! Near is sooooooo cute *-*

And Mello as a dog is funny, lol.

Please, try to update as soon as possible, and sorry my english sucks! I'm Brazilian :D

See ya