Reviews for Subject To Change
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
Love it :D

You should write more angst.
kierlani chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
Oh! I've never been mentioned before. That was a major ego boost. I did really like this one. Some people don't realize Sherlock DEFINITELY has feelings, he just doesn't show them outwardly. It's hard to remember.
E.Chinaski chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
liked it :-) how about a cigarette- drabble? because im somehow really into the idea of a smoking sherlock. smoking men attract me :-)
I-Have-Been-Changed-For-Good chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
Awh poor Sherlock! Lovely chapter (:
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Awesome XD

Maybe you could do some kind of angst-y drabble with Sherlock? That's all I've got lol

Keep it up. This is great.
I-Have-Been-Changed-For-Good chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
I freaking love Johns jumpers! Great chapter! There isn't much good sherlock stuff on here, so it's nice to have this (: I feel like I've probably used up my requests on this, but just in case you need another how about one with mrs. hudson and the skull? Or just the skull and our two favorite boys? (:
kierlani chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
I read it. I think it's very good!
kierlani chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
I like this. It's taken me a while to get off Doctor Who fanfics and get around to my second love, but here I am. This is one of the first I've read. Thank you.
Spirit the Fire Dragon chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
Squee! :D BRILLIANT!

Whoop! It was awesome!

I (she, btw) loved it, and the other drabbles, with passion. Oh, goodie!

Okay, wracking my brains for a possible drabble...oh! Do you like fluff? For in other fandoms, I am the Queen of Fluff. ( Maybe Angst and songfics too) So, what about Sherlock crying over dead/dying/injured John? That's always a lovey moment.

With Love,

Stay Happy,

Spirit
I-Have-Been-Changed-For-Good chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
Haha these drabbles make my day! Lets see, you should do a drabble about John's jumpers! :)
totallyt3ii3 chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
Haha awesome 3
I-Have-Been-Changed-For-Good chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
Sorry I didnt review last chapter, im out of town! I will try to keep up as best as I can though! I loved the last two chaptets, and the tea one was perfect! You are amazing!
Do you just read my mind or something? :D

Its uncanny how you update whenever I'm in a sticky situation. Thank you. This was hilarious 3