Reviews for Until Then, At The Promised Place
general yumi chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
*sniff* ths is amazing! *sniff* I really L-LOVE I-IT! *sob* Great Job! *wail* (T-T)b
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I literally cried when I read this. I've read over one-hundred Blue Exorcist stories and so far this has been the most touching, emotionally demanding, and my overall favorite yet. Its one of the best works I've read on Fan Fiction for a while now. Really really great.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to tell my friends why I'm crying.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
awww, this is sooo sad! and you did a beautiful job portraying Rin's emotions.
csibpip chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I liked it! You have a pretty good writing-style
Violet-Troubles chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Ahhh, Rin... ;-;

I love the way you wrote this.
buttcake chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh, god, the emotions flowing from this.

I can only imagine the pain of losing your only family member. Beautiful through and through. I love it.

Great job!
purpleflavour chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
You never fail to amaze me :O

(darn you beat me at writing in second person.)

I love that Rin just hangs on to all of Yukio's personal items like mementos, like he doesn't want to let go of Yukio yet. Yet he doesn't give up hope, because he knows that one day he'll see his brother again, yeah? Please consider writing a prequel/sequel to this when you have the time :DD

Only one thing I spotted out of place: the first paragraph had a couple of sentences where it was in present tense and the rest was in past. Wasn't sure if that was what you intended, but just wanted to let you know :)

Other than that, awesome job -heaps praise-

(btw, just curious, but are the italics from lyrics or something?)
Lirymi chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
wow, beautiful is not enough strong to say.

I like the concept of being Rin, the reader feels more the character's pain. Pretty sad and tragic, i could see myself in the bed hugging the pillow.

It's really good! maybe you could do some happy OS of Ao No Exorcist too
Izumi chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You made me cry T_T it was beautiful! Wery well written (interesting POV, btw) and all~
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
So emotional and sad...i like your description of how empty and lonely the world was once yukio was gone. but what happened to yukio? like did he die on mission?
The Tempest Road chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This could probably become a good fic if you continue...