Reviews for Blondes in Bed: The Yellow Flash & Golden Goddess
Spencer Chamberlain chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
it would be better if it was naruto instead of minato
Venomstrike chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great lemon, friend!
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
The series are good but why not just put them all in one story? Wouldn't that be easier?
Imaginary world 3101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Ha ha ha. Poor Jiraiya. I bet Minato and Tsunade pairing is one of the best.
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Because of u Raptor I'm starting to really enjoy and become a fan of the pairing of MinatoxTsunade. So yes please do make more hot and steamy lemons with this paring and I'll be there to read and review.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Great work. It was hot.
Addster chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hello, this is Addster of Critics United.

I regret to inform you that this story is in violation of this sites rules. I'm afraid the content soars above the M rating and is in danger os being reported.

What you can do to keep this from being a violator is maybe take out some of the graphic sex scenes and add more of a plot. Otherwise, it's going to be considered above the M rating.

I'm very sorry about this but I don't want the admins to suspend your account because of this little mishap. I hope this helps, if not, please contact me if you need any help with this.
Toshiro Ricky chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
that very juicy hihihi (gigling like jiraya)

poor jiraiya who know woman who he like bang with his studen hahaha!
bankai777 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
minato is one lucky man being with tsunade senju and i bet that thier children haruhi,naruto and nawaki inherit tsunade's dislike of perverts.i bet that hiruzen sarutobi is happy that tsunade is with the man she truly loves minato namikaze.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 6/9/2011