Reviews for Blondes in Bed: The Leaf and The Firefly Heiress
perverted maniac chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Add for sexy parts put more pics if possible
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Good Shit ! Surprised this has only got 10 reviews !
ChaosMagemon chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Another magnificent and hot moment for the two blondes
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Yep, yep, nothing to be disappointed about as usual, your lemons never ceases to amaze me. Of course I'm definitely looking forward to the new threesome you're planning with Samui, Naruto and Yugito. That's really going to be a hot lemon my friend. :)
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is a very interest one shot lemon that for sure and it very good as well and I like the fishes as well.
redlox2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Hehe the fish names were funny! I can't wait for a 3 some of Yugito and Samui! I am wondering if you plan to make a Yugito Naruto blonde in bed anytime in the near future? I love your lemons!
Toshiro Ricky chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
wow another rare pairings! I very like it!

Hope you update for minatoxmei I can't wait! And can u make naruto with redheaded? Tayuya maybe ne ne hehe...
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
hahahahaha. your great man. sorta off but your still great. can't wait to read the next stories you come out with. they always make me laugh or Ne.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
not bad at all. Though i am curious as why no one bothers doing fics with these two...

Suzumebachi

wiki/Suzumebachi

and

Guren

wiki/Guren

Both younger of course...its funny when u notice kid Guren would look like Anko as a I just LOVE like an Aburame without the bugnest in her body!
bankai777 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
will naruto and hotaru name their children after his parents minato and kushina just thought i would nice that you included the names of the people who comment on your up the good work and i look forward to reading your stories again.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
TwTah dude
An advise chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You should make your sentences a little shorter