Reviews for Friends Forever
vampire raider chapter 17 . 12/17/2013
u again want a slap, here *slaps you* now happy
sace556 chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
I see now
sace556 chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Exhausting Kung Fu lesson
sace556 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Getting intense
sace556 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Devon chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Friends Forever was a great story with the wolfs and it was nice and long to read chapter 1 to 24 that was great !
Devon chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
Man! That was great Friends Forever the wolfs and tigerrs was good I am on chapter 21 I can't wait to see what happens next
North Hayward chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Noooo, Tigress can't lose to Meng she is to good for that! I hope that she gets to lays some seriose smack down on this wolf later in the story, because i am realy mad at this wolf right now and want to hit him my self!
North Hayward chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
Oh crap! This is bad, i hope it isn't Win but who else could it be.
North Hayward chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
Wow Po didn't burst out with bunches of questions to Chiao Lo which would embaress them all, but no he was able to controll himself, that is impressive. Tigress really needs to try Po's soup, I don't know why she won't try it.
North Hayward chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
Oh Po, he just has some way of softening the hardest of hearts and making you feel better after talking with hime. Now she just needs to tast his noodles and she will feel much better!
North Hayward chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Finaly she vents her anger in some way. I know from experients when you yell as loud as you can you do feel better, if not for lack of a better word, empty.
North Hayward chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Oh no i do hope this won't be another Enlai moment where shifu nearly kills him! This time he will also punish tigress for letting him in her room and not telling him about the wolf.
North Hayward chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
WHAT IS WIN DOING! Now i think i need to agree with Mang, Win is an idiot!
North Hayward chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Wow that was a good chapter, i like how she now has a good friend but what did that wolf do if master shifu and Chiao Lo couldn't know he was their?