Reviews for Love Comes Harshly
the ending was beautiful!1 this was paradise, wonderful!
Elements1999 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
I LOVE IT!
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 13 . 11/12/2014
I am so glad you finished this!
I kept checking to see if you would finish this and you actually did! - yay!
This is such a good story and I loved everything about it, good job!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
getting really good can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Hey. I've read this story when it was published and I finally catched up with the last chapters.

I am 100% honest with you right now: I really love your story here! You have a beautiful writing style and you can describe certain moments perfectly. The relationship between Taiki and Kiriha is understandable and not rushed! I really enjoy it to read it over and over again. You do have talent.

And I beg you: Please continiue! I was so sad when I noticed you haven't updated for a year now! Please, me and your other followers would be so happy! (:

Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Oh my god I have been reading this for ages and waiting for more so pleases I love this and the ending XD
TheKingOfDreams chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
AMAZING, LOVE IT
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
OMEGAAAAAA XDDDDDDDDDDD THANK YOUUUU FOR CONTINUE XDDDD I couldn't help but SQUEEEEEEEE! XDDD I loooooveee this chapter soooo much even bit harsh but AT THE END IS SOO FANTASTIC! awaaw! I'm glad they entered next level, then more explanation about them, this so good! and the best part is...Taiki finally kissed him AWAAAAW XDDDD best best best best best!

Pleasee continue w ~ 3
kaddachen chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
I kinda like that story.

Especially since the end of chapter 2. :D

I hope you'll conutinue that story?

It's kind of that that there are only a hand full of stories about Kiriha and Taiki. *wince*

Kaddachen (:
XxstrawberrybloomxX chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Nice story

Keep up the good job
Jason chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Okay story... Not naughty enough actually, but gd try.
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
OMEGA! THIS CHAPTER SOOOOOOO AWESOME! (I wish you add lemon part -PLAAAAK!- stupid me, nvm...)

I really loooooveee this chapter and make me crazy :D you're so good at this!

Shoutmon soooo funny! I even laughing hard at him! he so funny :D
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
OMEGA! AWESOME CHAPTER! love it sooo muuuch!
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
OMEGA! I LOVEEE THIS! I've been waiting fic Like this! thank youuu and please keep update!
IntoTheBlazingBlueFlare chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
This is very hot. 8D

Points to you for doing the very first Kiriha/Taiki fanfic on here! Definitely not enough! xD While I'm more of a Kiriha/Nene fan, I /do/ love Kiriha/Taiki as well, and I love how you've portrayed Kiriha. Taiki is also very believable. I found myself giggling all through this it was so adorable, even if Kiri-kun is being a bad little boy. :P Hopefully Taiki will give him some proper punishment for that, though. *wink* xD

Anyhow, can't wait to see how this comes about!

blazingblueflare