Reviews for Misunderstandings and Milkshakes
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/10
What an amazing gift that Bella provided for Eric and Jake. I think it must've been the day she met Alice, that Edward saw Eric with Bella. Making him think they were together. I'm glad he went after her at the ice cream shop. It got them to admit their feelings. I really loved how Edward fell for her even though she was pregnant. I do believe it was because she flirted back in the beginning, that he was comfortable enough to proceed. Cute little one-shot.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Aww sweet!
kinsano chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was a really great story! And I have to hand it to Edward for sticking around to clear up the misunderstandings when the monster in Bella took over in the ice cream shop! He was soooo incredibly sweet!
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really liked this. It would be great to see a future take of these two.
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really liked this. It would be great to see a future take of these two.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great one shot I loved it.

It must be so hard to give up that baby even though you know it isn't yours, but it has been growing inside you for 9 months xx
annaharding chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awww - this was sweet! Surrogacy is such a wonderful present. There are so many couples out there who cannot have their own baby the so-called "normal" way, and surrogacy is a nice alternative.

Thought it was funny that Jake was so over-protective of Bella when it came to Edward.

Thanx for sharing!
PlzFangMe chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Gosh! I just loved this! Thanks for sharing. Ooooh to find my Edward, sigh... There was a time I thought I could be a surrogate as, however it never came up as a need. I had 2 wonderful pregnancies as well. I loved being pregnant. LOL. Now Im just too freakin old. LoL. XxOo - love ya BB - Fangs
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I LOVED THIS ONESHOT. GREAT JOB ON THIS.
hippie starr chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Aww. I loved this one. So sweet. I would love to see it made into a full story. Or at least a future shot.

Edward has already been through pregnancy, the joys of pennant sex, and labor .. I would love to see him experience that again when it's his child. So very different. That would explain to both of them Jakes jealousy as well. A man bonds with a baby during those moments. Jake may have been able to rub Bellas belly and talk to the baby. But nothing compares to flesh against flesh laying together. Especially when the baby is kicking. That's something Jake would never experience.
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
So, I originally came to your page because i'm behind on reading the Late Show and wanted to catch up before your next post. But then I saw this story and thought, "that looks familiar" so I started to read. Then I realized it was one of the entries I'd read for the Beautiful Bellies Contest! I loved this story so much, and I didn't even know you'd wrote it, even after the contest ended and the authors were revealed. I hadn't left a review when I read it then, so i figured I'd rectify that now :) I thought it was a very original idea in terms of the circumstances around Bella's pregnancy. I really liked her relationship with Jacob and Eric, and Edward was just so amazing :) Really loved this!
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Chart

I loved it!

I don't know how you writers do it though? That being, telling a great story in one chapter that is.

Cory
Flying Silk chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
OHMEHGAWD! That was adorable! I wish you couls havemade this extremely long!
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Different but I liked it
eifeltwr chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
aww... such a great story!