Reviews for Symptoms Unknown
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Loved it! Great job. Perfect balance of violence and love.
InsaneKittenProductions chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Is it strange tht I am very fascinated by the thought of Vulcan cum? Seriously x3 LoL Would it be green like his blood nd his skin?
skizzled-toufu chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i adore pon farr fics...and i swaer this has to be one of the best :)
vulcan kisses 3
Darkness Lurks Unseen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Ya, a couple of preschoolers that just fucked eachother like bunnies.
Darkness Lurks Unseen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Ya, a couple of preschoolers that just fucked eachother like bunnies.
too-lazy-to-sign-in chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Squee! I'm so glad I found this, I missed your writing (and the hot, hot, hot smut that you specialize in oh-so-wonderfully) so much. As always, it melted my brain in so many different ways that I'm enjoying. Thanks for sharing!
LadyWhiteKoiFish chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hmmm, quite hot and sexy. Good work. I love how concerned and caring Kirk is in this fic for Spock; it really fits his character perfectly. Everyone is in perfect character with the actual Star Trek universe, making this story ten times better.

Please continue with what your doing. You're excellent at it.
Emilia-InkHeart chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
XDDDD this story was hilarious! totally made my day :D

I really loved the part Spock tells Jim to moan like a whore XDDD burst out laughing and nearly fell off my chair :P
Doni chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Very nicely done! I love the mental pic of Jim stripping while running down the halls. Hilarious and sexy.
lirael030 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That was hot 3
JayJay133 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love it! You need to write a sequel next!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
awwww just awww nice i loved it
lov2catnap chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ah! Lol

Deliciously naughty and definitely a dirty fantasy of both Kirks and Spocks
Kobato00 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Nyyya! new story!

I love it! the seriousness and worry at the beginning the strong decision of Jim, the *blush* pon farr cool down and how they were going to take it slow with their new relationship (but not entirely meaning that it would take seven years)

Cookies for you!1
Kishock chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
*flails* That was so awesome. I dunno why but it's insanely hilarious to picture Jim running around while throwing his clothes off and saying "it's an EMERGENCY!" Well done.