Reviews for The Couple in the Coma
14ulysse chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
My first reaction was "OMG! How dare she fake a coma!"

I'm glad Lanie's there to talk some sense into her.

"After I got shot, he said he loved me," That actually made my heart flutter, again. Even though I've seen that scene a billion times, read fics, watched videos... :D

" Her heart rate zigzagged on the screen above her head, in confusion and anger and worry. Mostly confusion."

I loved that

Aww. I love Lanie so much! And LOL at Kate and 'option 4', um, how about NO! Listen to Lanie 3

"Her acting had not improved since she and Esposito had been attempting to hide their relationship."

HAHA, I love that you used that to describe her 'acting'

I have to admit I got worried there during the fight. But then you handled it perfectly and the end made me 'awww'

I really wonder how they'll handle this next season! SQUEE
purplangel chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This story had my emotions all over the place. Could totally see the writer's taking this direction though to start off season 4...Castle's reaction of,

"Well, to start with, crushing me," he said, reaching yelling volume. "Only you know what, Kate, I don't think you needed to stay for that, you've already done it enough." Absolutely perfect!
Seeker15 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I LOVED this! I personally thought that you kept everyone very in-character, especially Kate, and I could TOTALLY see this happening in Season 4. The way that Becks approached the situation was really believable, and I wouldn't be surprised if they do end up having a shouting match over this. I also loved how she didn't reciprocate the sentiment. Everyone is so quick to have Kate sitting in the hospital bed going "Oh yeah, I love you too, Castle!" The way it played out in your story is so much more like I'd expect it to happen in the show. Because there is no way that Kate is going to wake up wanting to declare her feelings. One more thing I loved: the dialogue between Kate and Lanie. It made me smile as well as laugh. Keep up the good work!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I really do not know what to think about this one shot! I find Kate's character of pretending to be in a come very OOC! However, I feel Kate's avoidance as totally real! However, as a patient she can remove Rick from visiting! so this could be finished with out a shouting match! I am not happy with your one shot!