Reviews for The Game of Life
MadTom chapter 12 . 18h ago
I know I haven't posted a review in a while. I'm just now catching up on your more recent chapters, and there's a lot going on that I like! I particularly like the part where Joyce Ann recognizes Leslie from the alternate universe and is convinced she's an angel. Brilliant. I do hope that eventually you have Jess also remembering the alternate universe, but for now, it's good to see J&L's relationship developing under the new circumstances.
G-Matt chapter 14 . 3/20
Yay, they finally kissed! Great chapter! Keep it up!
Jacky chapter 13 . 2/20
Hi it's me again and what a fabulous chapter 3
Keep up the good work
P.S loved the way you included PT... I hope terabithia's appearance is stunning too
G-Matt chapter 13 . 2/19
Aww! It was only on her cheek, but still. Nice chapter!
Jacky chapter 12 . 2/16
Hi, your fan fiction is AWESOME! Please update it and was wondering will they ever make Terabithia again?
Dummy Perception chapter 12 . 2/13
Dang. Sweet as hell. But I thought that he was going to take Leslie home instead...and all that deja vus...
G-Matt chapter 12 . 2/13
Nice chapter again.
G-Matt chapter 11 . 2/11
Another nice chapter. Good job.
G-Matt chapter 10 . 2/10
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
Dummy Perception chapter 10 . 2/10
Dammit. Dammit. Dammit... Too much feels for this chapter...and so it's happening all over again. I wonder if the giant troll(Janice) would ever make an appearance, though. And will they ever come across 'Terabithia' again?
Dummy Perception chapter 9 . 2/8
Oh. Wow... This is a 2011 fic, and I do not remember reading one like this...then couple of updates pop out of my mail. And I did indeed read it before...
It's been quite some time huh...and I actually am starting to see more than what I used to...anyway, this is promising (can't believe I never told you that). It's amazing how two years can do so much... I suddenly felt inspired to continue my fics again. Haha.
And you sure have a way with understanding your characters deep enough to make them come out well in this fic. Hope to see more of them from you.
G-Matt chapter 9 . 2/7
Good chapter again!
G-Matt chapter 8 . 2/6
Very nice chapter. Keep it up.
Nate The Grate chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
Still alive?
Janet chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Wow. No sarcasm. This story is BRILLIANT! Here I am, skimming through the fanfics of B.T.T., and THIS story just... it takes my breath away, you know? Your plot's amazing. You have the characters' personas just perfectly blending with each other.

If this were a real book I'd give it a starred review.

Wait, isn't that what this is?