Reviews for The Game of Life
I'm glad this was finally updated and this ending is great! Probably gonna read it again from the top lol
G-Matt chapter 19 . 4/6
Wow! So fantastic to have you back!

This chapter was great! Can't wait for the next one!
chemistea chapter 19 . 4/5
Oh gosh thank you so much for not abandoning this fanfic! That kiss and Jess' confession ahaha so cute! So it's almost over? T.T But I can't wait for the next update tho. :D
NerdAlert8910 chapter 19 . 4/4
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay update! Also yaaaaaaaaaaaay epilogue! Cyber high-five!
NerdAlert8910 chapter 18 . 3/6
Aaaaaaaah nooooo you can't leave it there! It would only take one more chapter to solve everything! This story is fantastic and you haven't updated in like three years, how am I supposed to know what happens!? Please finish this story, it's one of my new favorites! It's absolutely wonderful, and the chemistry between the characters are real and it doesn't feel forced! If there was ever a time to update, now would be wonderful. It would make me very happy, until then I'll just have to be patient I guess. Your story is wonderful, and I hope to see it's conclusion sooner rather then later. Cyber High-Five!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2017
Finally some action Jess and Leslie are getting after what 15 or 14 chapters
Guest chapter 18 . 9/29/2017
Are you still continuing with the story?
RichieRebol96 chapter 18 . 6/6/2017
Please this story is absolutely amazing! Finish it I beg you! It seems to be wrapping up so I think you can fit an ending into one more chapter?
Markus Ramikin chapter 18 . 1/1/2017
Quite enjoyable.

Leslie letting Jess win their second race was a bit sour for me. Did I miss something, or did she never come clean about that? And was Jess really stupid enough not to realize this afterwards, despite running with her in class and outside class and knowing her real ability?
Sssssssssd chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
Hey, This great fanfic has 4 years history. Its really weird if you stop writing on the most interesting chapter. Regain yourself. We are praying for you. Thanks and lots of love.
Alpha549 chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
Hey come back, your people need you.
shoaib chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
its the best story i have ever read
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2016
This is really good:) update soon? X
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2016
Update
Guest chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
Hey I just read your whole story in one night and i gotta say it really want to continue reading, I can't wait to know what happens next!