Reviews for The Game of Life
Dwarrior chapter 15 . 4/21
Heart warmingly beautiful. Ive got to know how this story ends. I see you've been writing it since 2011 and hope you're thinking of finishing it sometime, hopefully soon. To that end I'm following and favouriting, please dont let us down... Amazing job.
Heslen chapter 15 . 4/4
Wow, you write really well. I'm really excited for this story.
I love this so much it's probably not healthy...if you do not carry on writing I will almost likely die. Pleeeeeeeease update!
Reviewer chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
If you abandon this I will track you down and torture you starting with ripping your toenails out and rubbing salt crystals in the wounds and ending with a blood eagle execution. Now give me more and I will send internet cookies and cuddles
Ellz - Goddess of Fish chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Amazing, like always. I do wish the updates were just a tad faster, but it can't be helped.
Wolfy3847 chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
I'm loving this story I really am. I don't know where I want it to go as long as it keeps going. It's one of my favourites and I love it so much. Keep up the brilliant work :)
Maybe wait a little less time before the next chapter :P :)
Can't wait to see where it all goes :)
G-Matt chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Aww, what a cute chapter! It's certainly been a while since the last one. Great to see you back again.
ObsessedwReading chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
Amazing job on this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Eek! (Fangirlish screams) Jeslie forever! I don't know of they have a couple name or not so I jus thought of one on the spot. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Wonderfully written. I really enjoy this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Amazing fanfiction. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
Wonderful job writing this. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 9 . 12/10/2014