Reviews for The Game of Life
ObsessedwReading chapter 17 . 5/27
Terrific chapter and fanfiction. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 16 . 5/27
Awesome chapter and fanfiction. :)
Heslen chapter 17 . 5/8
"Nothing crushes us" always made me really sad. Leslie was so brave and she honestly believed it when she said she was invincible in Terabithia. Then she drowned.
Zed Said chapter 17 . 5/7
Dear god, why would you do that to us after such a beautiful scene?! D:
G-Matt chapter 17 . 5/7
Oh, no! Please don't let it happen again! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
AB chapter 1 . 5/6
I LOVE THIS AND YOU.
G-Matt chapter 16 . 5/6
Great chapter! Looking forward to more.
Zed Said chapter 16 . 5/5
Glad to see that this story isn't dead :)
And OH GOD THE FLUFF IS AMAZING IN THIS CHAPTER, I'M GONNA DIE! :D
Please continue this story, you have a great writing style :)
Dwarrior chapter 15 . 4/21
Heart warmingly beautiful. Ive got to know how this story ends. I see you've been writing it since 2011 and hope you're thinking of finishing it sometime, hopefully soon. To that end I'm following and favouriting, please dont let us down... Amazing job.
Heslen chapter 15 . 4/4
Wow, you write really well. I'm really excited for this story.
I love this so much it's probably not healthy...if you do not carry on writing I will almost likely die. Pleeeeeeeease update!
Reviewer chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
If you abandon this I will track you down and torture you starting with ripping your toenails out and rubbing salt crystals in the wounds and ending with a blood eagle execution. Now give me more and I will send internet cookies and cuddles
Ellz - Goddess of Fish chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
Amazing, like always. I do wish the updates were just a tad faster, but it can't be helped.
Wolfy3847 chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
I'm loving this story I really am. I don't know where I want it to go as long as it keeps going. It's one of my favourites and I love it so much. Keep up the brilliant work :)
Maybe wait a little less time before the next chapter :P :)
Can't wait to see where it all goes :)
G-Matt chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
Aww, what a cute chapter! It's certainly been a while since the last one. Great to see you back again.