Reviews for The Game of Life
Are you still continuing with the story?
RichieRebol96 chapter 18 . 6/6
Please this story is absolutely amazing! Finish it I beg you! It seems to be wrapping up so I think you can fit an ending into one more chapter?
Markus Ramikin chapter 18 . 1/1
Quite enjoyable.

Leslie letting Jess win their second race was a bit sour for me. Did I miss something, or did she never come clean about that? And was Jess really stupid enough not to realize this afterwards, despite running with her in class and outside class and knowing her real ability?
Sssssssssd chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
Hey, This great fanfic has 4 years history. Its really weird if you stop writing on the most interesting chapter. Regain yourself. We are praying for you. Thanks and lots of love.
Alpha549 chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
Hey come back, your people need you.
shoaib chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
its the best story i have ever read
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2016
This is really good:) update soon? X
Guest chapter 18 . 3/20/2016
Update
Guest chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
Hey I just read your whole story in one night and i gotta say it really want to continue reading, I can't wait to know what happens next!
guest chapter 18 . 1/7/2016
UPDate UPDATE UPDATE! Zxgoazxcovjuf pleaaaseeee :) heehee love this
chemistea chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
I loved this chapter. Jess finally kept his mind wide open. And he finally defeated the Dark Master. :D So excited for the next chapter. :))
Doodleguy chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
I absolutely love it! I was up all night reading it and I can't wait for more. PLEASE UPDATE SOON "!
Toaofwriting chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
Wow, amazing story. I love it-the characterization, the imagery, the romance: it's beautiful. Best Terabithia fic I've seen.
Keep it up!
ObsessedwReading chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
Awesome chapter and fanfiction. :-)
G-Matt chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
Great chapter! More than worth the wait! Looking forward to the next one!