Reviews for Risk
centava chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I'm really curious to see if Kate's waking up in S4 is like you've described it here...from the spoilers, it could be, but with Josh attacking Castle outside the room afterwards...that would certainly be a swift finale to Kate and Josh's relationship!
prdnanny chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
eceelent job...be nice if your story could be played out on sept 19th
CastleFan40 chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
ok tiff...just wow. Finally got caught up on this story so I'll just give one review here. What a great story this is. I loved the tension between DMB and Rick and the hospital. I loved how you had DMB exit stage right. I loved how Castle refused to leave Kate alone after her release from the hospital and after she went back to her own apartment. The use of the Risk game was great on so many levels. Loved, loved, loved Ch.7. I can just picture Rick's stunned look after Kate kisses him like that in front of the gang! Priceless. Oh and the elevator kiss with the resulting cat calls...too funny. The last 2 chapters were outstanding as well!

Keep up the good work!
RunningWithTime728 chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Pretty good story so far! I found the scene in ch. 7 where Kate kisses Castle in front of the gang cute; I could totally picture Ryan being the one surprised they got together while Esposito has known it was going to happen all along. The only criticism I have is to maybe separate lines when different people talk. It makes it a little easier to read :)
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
I like this story, especially the last 2 chapters. A little bit of constructive criticism, though- I felt like, for the first 7 chapters, the story was a bit rushed. There were small parts that were fleshed out a bit, but I'd really enjoy seeing each chapter much more fleshed out. Sometimes it felt almost like you were listing events that were happening. It's good to sit down and write a draft, and then just go back and chew on it- Add more details, descriptions, feelings, dialogue.
karazorel chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Excellent work. I specially love the way you did this particular chapter. Okay, I am one of those people who start reading at the end of the book :-) Can't wait for more :-)
ElizabethSH chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Nice story so far, looking forward for the rest of it. ;)
Phoenix073109 chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
I absolutely love chapter 9...beautiful! I can't wait for your next update and to see where they go from here.
Phoenix073109 chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
I'm so glad you mentioned this story on the boards...I came to find it right away and am SO glad I did! Great writing...the Caskett love and tenderness shines through!
mrjoshcharles chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
So I have no idea why this story only has 3 reviews because it's amazing. I mean really amazing. You're a fantastic writer. The emotion and feeling put into this makes it really well written. I feel like this is exactly how the show would pan out. My heart broke at the end of chapter 4. I will admit it, i teared up a bit. Keep on with the amazing writing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
sewitsme chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Yes, I like.
ElizabethSH chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Oh silly me, there is a chapter 2 ... 7: NICE

Again great writting, will review back, when I'll be done reading the whole 7 chapters.
ElizabethSH chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Geez that was powerful while being wordless ... thanks.

Hope there'll be a second chapter; I'm kind of on the edge of my seat.

Very well written ;)