Reviews for Covers
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Yes! Pleeeeeease make more Almei fiiiiiiiics! I love them so much but people don't realize how awesome they are! And since it's a shonen manga- if they hugged, they're canon.
Animelover Ari chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
HAHAH. VERY CUTE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. NOT YELLING AT YOU BY THE WAY, IM JUST REALY REALY REALY HYPER! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! ANYWYAS, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. :-))
Jullytta chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
LOL, I really laughed at the last part! Good job :3 Al/Mei is so cute... you should keep writing it.
Mizily chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is so. frigging. adorable. I think I almost fainted from the cuteness of it all. I would LOVE to see more from you!
white mexican girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That has got to be one of the cutest stories I've ever read please keep writing more al and mei :)
Akeemi-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
FLASJF LOVE IT MORE ALMEEEEEI u
fweroiklsd chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Lol i absolutely loved this story.

they are just so cute together. aww al is such a sweetheart, i guess even with time, he still has that kind heart as always. and mei!lol she flipped him out of the bed! such a strong little girl.

oh, lol i loved that last part, the part with ed
Jeimii-chan2009 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is so cute and there really isn't enough Al x Mei stories! great job!
bakagohome chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
XD I liked this! You captured the characters so well! XDXDXDXD And the end was really funny.
turgentbombast chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aw, it's so cute. This story is very Alphonse and Mei, well it is about them (derr...), well what I mean is that this is very them. Sorry for the slight incoherency of this review, I am very tired. Anyway, I love this story. I found it to be very well written and to contain almost no mistakes. It's so hard to find a well written AlMei story. I do hope that when you find time that you'll write more AlMei stories in the future. Such a shame they aren't as popular as other couples in FMA, but oh well.
thayet9 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
So cute! I loved how well you portrayed al's selfless side and mei's (did I spell that right?) little insicurities.
azngurl113219 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
lol samller than ed
Charlotte Faraday chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I am in no way an AlMei fan, but this was so freakin' cute!

Write more. :D
kirakirin chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was adorable! Please make more! I love this couple but they don't get enough love. :3 Loved the Ed joke at the end! XD
yourbiassed chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
so cute! I am glad that someone made a fic for these two, cuz there are just not enough of them. Also, I love how you added the bit at the end that made fun of Ed's shortness. The poor guy can never catch a break. Lol :)