Reviews for Peace Within
Safely Away chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Okay. I literally cannot tell you how much your kataang fluff and lemons and whatever effects me. It is so so beautifully written and executed. And honestly, after watching Korra, I need to reminisce on what we as viewers missed. This fulfills that hole completely. I strongly encourage you to continue writing about kataang because it is so good. In fact, I just made a tumblr most directe towards you. Anyway, you're an amazing writer and this story just confirms that. :)
SassafrassCommon chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
These stories are so well written, seriously! Please write more! I love how sweet, sensitive dialog is mixed in with classy sexual content.
Alveria chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
You have written a thing of beauty here. I am writing my own Kataang fanfic that is nearing the part where they do just this and I must admit to you; this story will be a sort of template for me.

I too believe Kataang is so above smut
Cheekster1 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
This really is some good fluff. Seriously, I really enjoyed these stories and how their love shown through in the words that you said. This stuff is just amazing, I cannot complain about a single thing.
Loverofart chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
To much convesation
Loverofart chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Way to much took the thrill out of stil nice.
SaffyShaman chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That was the most beautiful, well-written, mature fanfic I have ever read. It's so hard to find "classy smut," and I appreciate all the build-up and pure emotion that you write in for the characters and your lack of vulgarity. I absolutely adore this story!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was really, really good. Normally as soon as you see the mature rating you have to skim over a story because it becomes gross and idiotic and usually it's those kinds of stories that give fanfiction a bad name. This though, was really well balanced and well written and it was just all around good. Great job.
KrystalFruit22 chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Ohhh I've been falling so dreadfully behind on fanfiction! It's good to be back, especially to find something like this upon return 8). This is the type of thing that never fails to bring me back to fanfiction-land. It's so pure and beautiful and restores my faith in humanity, even if it is just a story. Glad to see you writing again!
AirBenderBeauty chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Fantastic writing. I agree - very much in character, which makes it all the more sweeter.

Seriously looking foward to reading more of your up-coming work.

Thank you for putting in the time. :)
designtechdk chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
please make more :-D because you are a very, very good writer :-)
YohannaRoss chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Beautiful as always!

Sorry I'm very lazy at reviewing stories.. Any story, but I've read about all of your A:tla stories, and as I said, beautiful! Can't wait for more!

Btw, I love how you catch the bond between them. Almost makes me jealous! haha, but it's a good sign though.
anonymous reader chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Wow, wow wow wow xD

Your stories are really amazing :D You're one of the few authors on who actually manage to keep Aang and Katara in character.

Really awesome.

I'm looking forward to read more. Really well done.

Greetings :)
Shocking Revelation chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
I must say, after reading this chapter twice already, I am in tears its so beautiful. This has got to be one of the best fics on this sight. I don't think I could ever portray Aang and Katara the way you do. This is true love, and it is truly spectacular.
Somariel chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Aww, this is very sweet. Once again, you have managed to write something that I cannot in good conscience call smut.