Reviews for Stargazers and Starry Nights
thlove chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
:) Sweet!
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I thought I'd reviewed this already, but obviously I haven't which is very sad (

Anyway -

Darling, you just revived HugoElla for me. You seriously /get/ her; I feel like a proud parent ;)

I love the little Scorose hint, and how Ella gossips about it - it's very her, to get excited over something like that! And the 'Stargazer' nickname! Ohgosh, I just adored that!

There were so many little details in here that really /made/ the story for me, because obviously I know Ella, and I know your Hugo - both because I've read many of your other stories, and because our Hugo's are very similar. Just the little things, like the offhand mention of Lachlan, how Ella immediately comes right out with - " "Well, I've heard about you. Apparently you're dating Gemini Malfoy?" -, how she wonders why she's Gryffindor if she isn't brave... it's just fantastic, love, and I've fallen back in love with this pairing.

Fabulous job, love! D

&hearts
lowi chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was really really beautiful!

I adored your Hugo, he was so sweet and nice and cute and perfect and I want to have him! ;)

But since I adored Ella a much, I guess they fit perfectly together! She was really sweet and interesting, I loved the part where she's uncertain of being a Gryffindor!

Your writing was also amazing, everything was so wellwritten, and when they were stargazing, that was really beautiful! Loved their dialogue as well :)

And this bit: ""No, I'm the sorry one, I mean," he blushes. "I'm the one who should say I'm sorry." &hearts

Well, this was lovely! :D
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Aw, this was adorable, Idol twinny! :D Your Hugo is just so cute and endearing and I wanted to huggle him and squish him, because he was just that adorable! ;)

Oh, and Ella was a lovely OC, very nicely characterized and I liked how she always wanted to sleep out under the stars! And he called her Stargazer :) /copycat... P

Really, though, fantastic job, and keep writing!
thequeenwillruletheboard chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awww! It was so cute! I felt like being a Hugo stalker and this was the perfect thing.

I love Ella too, even if she isn't totally yours. You used her well enough. (Not that I have much to go on.)

The hinted Scorose was adorable, and I loved how they were gossiping about it XD.

Anyways, good job, I loved it!

Love from,

alikmionejean
centralperks chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Heck yeah you did her justice! I loved her!

What a great, honest character you made her. I love Hugo and her together, it was so cute, with him all awkward and her all blunt. I liked how you made her a character of so many dimensions, she definitely wasn't boring! Hugo was so cute, trying to figure out if it was hormones or not &hearts I loved it!

Bri
currents chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Freaking adorable, Good job Mad!

I loved it :D

Love from,

Summer
yo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Lovely story, Ella's a good OC ;)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Awwww...Mad, this was so sweet. /beams/ It was such a cute piece. D You did fantastic on it! :D
Melodiux chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is so cute!
skwirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Aw, sweet. Hugo is one adorable little Hufflepuff, isn't he? I do like Ella. I'm not 100% sure what a Mary-Sue is, but she doesn't seem like one. I feel like she's not an OC, rather someone we know, with a distinct personality.

Blueberry Muffins,