Reviews for Roses, Made by Hands
Aureleis chapter 8 . 2/12
Beautiful! I loved this gentler, sweeter almost-courtship as opposed to the struggles that a lot of authors tend to put Draco and Harry through. Bravo- very well written. I'm off to find the sequel, if there is one.
phantomlady13 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
are this still continue ?!
sub0chick chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
i do so love this story, slow and sweet as it is. love watching draco and harry's relationship grow and see how much they come to mean to each other. keep up the great work, i'm looking forward to more of this :)
sangetsuninichi chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Oohh i really love this oneshot series! Please..please. please continue! I really enjoyed reading this!
Carling chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
I always get a little hitch in my chest seeing the words THE END in bold at the end of each installment. I don't want this to end anytime soon.
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
sequel please thank you
Doni chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Just lovely.
Roslyn Drycof chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
This latest one-shot was brilliant. So subtly sweet!
WitchRavenFox chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
Beautiful and sweet chapter. It's filled with tenderness and romance, and I love it.
automaticfrenzy chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
this chapter was very romantic. i enjoyed reading it. this is one of my favorite things youve written on this site.
DeiStarr chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I really love your work. It's just sheer pleasure to read any of your works.

This is so cute and fluffy!
DeathsDragon chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I always love reading these little chapters, they always make me smile in that slow way, like the cresting of a wave as the happiness just seeps in and your in a good mood for hours afterwards :) thank you
TSPhilly chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
What a sweet story! Peaceful chapter. :-)
0idontknow0 chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I'm always so excited when this updates. Yes.
Love it.
Tangalata chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
ohh, i love this story! thank you!