Reviews for A Different Bleeding Effect
hydroxypropanone chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Can't stop laughing at this. I love how you built up the suspense and then it turned out to be something so trivial but which obviously concerned Altair greatly. Perfect xD
Thatspazzy Artist chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
XD i thought it would be a severed head. pink robes.. oh my sides *laughs obnoxiously*
Kestrel Faeran chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was... unexpected, hilarious, and amazingly done!
iguanablogger chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I'll admit, I wasn't expecting that! XD

That was really well done... You did such a good job building up the suspense, describing how Malik and Altair fit into their rolls as grand-masters of Masyaf.

Hmmm...That gave me an urge to draw Altair in black robes... :)

I think my favorite part was Altair's rage. "...just made you shake in your boots with genuine terror. Well, unless you were Malik." LOL

Another great job. You should write more Assassin's Creed fics, you're really good at it!
Death Escapist chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
laundry day is a very dangerous day XD i loved this
Hawk wing chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
niiiice. Alty may be a genius, meticulous assassin, but he sure as hell is an ignorant lazy maid lmao Oh what would he do without Malik?
BADAZZtoldya chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I thought Malik was going to cry about something over Kadar, but then I read a little further, and I burst into laughter! I almost passed out because my older brother was in the room, and he stared at me like wtf is wrong with you? Wow, you have to write more stuff like that. That's great :)
KittyWillCutYou chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
*cackles like a madwoman*
Habitations chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh dear lord, I think it's safe to say that I certainly wasn't expecting that! XDD Hahaha, this is brilliant and hilarious- I nearly rolled off my bed laughing!

Excellent work my friend