Reviews for The Taming of the ADA
katvrah chapter 47 . 1/22
Thanks for letting me finish this though I dont get why you are taking your stories down . I think that when one writes they do it for themselves firstly , because it helps them express and maybe fills a need . And some reviews I have read , a lot of people love your story , myself included . It doesnt matter if I dont agree or I dont understand some things . Anyway it is your choise to make . I hope I will read again from you sometime . Take care .
katvrah chapter 36 . 1/21
See this is where I have my objection . Alex was really their project and that not only sounds bad , it is too . I cant believe Alex took it so lightly . And yes at the end of the day she benefited from this situation but still , does the end justifies the means ?
And aftet this performance of submission by Olivia how can Alex see her like a real Dom ? I mean she almost called her Mistress ! Dont get me wrong I dont have a problem with all these I just want to know if they can happen in real life . In real BDSM relationships .
I loved Olivias comment : " Smartasses get sore asses . "
katvrah chapter 22 . 1/20
This is my first review in this story . I was a little hesitand in reviewing because I dont have any real experiance in BDSM or any kinky stuff and I didnt want to offend you or anyone else with my ignorance . But now I want to ask some things so you can enlighten me . If those are being answered in the next chapters you dont have to bother , unless you want to , that is . I am going to read this story anyway cause I find it fascinating .
Now I understand why Liz had to train Alex and not Olivia but isnt it a bit like cheating ? I mean they are in love but at the same time Alex participates in sexual encounters not only with Liz but with Lena too .
And since Alex and Olivias relationship started a little ( how can I say it ) " vanilla " can it develop later into a Dom / Sub one ?
And one more thing , I think Olivia and Liz kinda manipulated Alex into all of this . It would be purer if they fell in love and Olivia introduced her slowly into her life style .
Is Olivia going to be Alexs mistress soon ? I like it when there is love involved .
Take care of yourself and I hope to hear from you soon .
This was amazing! You need to do more chapters please please!
first off, please continue this.

secondly, this is a great story, but you really need a beta to fix the small spelling and grammar errors. they're not glaring, but they're noticeable and it'd really help take your story from A to A

keep writing.
Ellysa Rose chapter 47 . 12/19/2014
Update please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Hey lady, plz update!
Guest chapter 47 . 12/10/2014
Ahhhh I can't wait for more please tell me your still writing!
Laurelie chapter 47 . 11/28/2014
Love it this fic! Update soon pretty please with Alex on top! ;)
cabizona chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 47 . 11/17/2014
This gonna be fun can't wait for more
Little Miss Nicap chapter 47 . 11/15/2014
*cackles and rubs hands together in glee*... Love it! You know I can't wait. I hope it's what I think will happen ;-)
Mariskafan2364 chapter 47 . 11/14/2014
This chapter was great and I can't wait to see what's going to happen to poor Alex with that egg inside her.
Hope6968 chapter 47 . 11/14/2014
Lol, quite the predicament. Can't wait for the next part. Court is going to be fun. Thank you, Hope.
bristow1965 chapter 47 . 11/14/2014
That was an amazing idea...
I can't amaging how Alex is going to struggle in court.
And the bra-less thing...wonderful.
I was still hoping that a little spanking was written into this chapter... but maybe you will ...later on in the story.
Please don't let us wait to long for the next chapter. This one just made my weekend so much better.