Reviews for The Taming of the ADA
starie78 chapter 46 . 2/28
Please continue this and I hope you personal life is going well with everything you have had to deal with.
Great job just found this story keep going
Oolee chapter 46 . 1/28
I just wanted to say that I enjoy your work so much. You create such depth of character. You introduced your readers to a lifestyle many are unfamiliar with and give it an explaination and emotional appeal.. Your use of humor, stress, and pride creates depth and richness.
As for your personal situation I feel admiration for you as being aware of your personal needs and going forward to improve your life. I hope all goes well for you both physically and emotionally. It is difficult as a parent to realize that you have been unaware of the needs of your children and overcome fear of discomfort Hope this improves for you both. Wishing you well.
Hoping you update this soon. Amazing story...cant wait to read more.
Me chapter 46 . 11/26/2017
Can’t wait for more!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/13/2017
More plz
csiaddictfan82 chapter 46 . 8/11/2017
That is great writing! i'm hoping to read whats next chapter! its been a while!
Guest chapter 46 . 8/5/2017
Holy smokes. Please update again soon. Now that you've stoked my fire - I need more
Guest chapter 46 . 7/25/2017
Great look forward to more
Guest chapter 46 . 7/25/2017
Welcome back. Trust all well
Guest chapter 46 . 7/15/2017
Option 3!
MiraGlass chapter 46 . 7/3/2017
I'm super excited for more of this story. I would like to see something g start out by Liz trying to "punish" them in a sort of way so she makes them do something embarrassingly erotic and dirty in front of the group but then instead of going all out on the sex, she lets them off the hook a little and the actual love making in done one on one
Guest chapter 46 . 7/2/2017
Choice 1. I think there first time should be romantic and private.
Guest chapter 46 . 7/2/2017
I think there first time should be romantic and private. I like choice 1 too.
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 46 . 7/1/2017
Okay! First of all I CANT BELIVE YOU ARE BACK! I'm so excited to see what you have planned! 333 I think choice 1 is nice, and a good way to bring in suspense into the story, I also love the idea of there first time being watched by Liz as a look how far Alex has come moment, and an official start to the girls relationship!a (A way for liz to pass Alex on to liv!) Anyways I don't matter do what you want! I love reading this story!