Reviews for The Taming of the ADA
please keep this story going. I'm really liking it so far.
dlfngrl05 chapter 48 . 2/27
Ok, apparently I logged off and reviewed as guest, those are me. I just finished your last chapter and actually groaned out a loud NO when I saw there wasn't another chapter update. Please come back and finish this great story...there is so much left for the girls. I hope your transition has continued positively and that you soon get back to writing.
I'm still laughing out loud, I can totally seer why Olivia hates this punishment, especially a public one...as I said earlier some lessons are learned the hard way. I wish I could actually see that in an episode.
I honestly am confused by the statements you made that people were criticizing your writing, maybe it's me...I'm totally following your reason for the way you ate writing, the relationship with Olivia and Elizabeth,Olivia is reckless,impulsive, she has a pattern of this behavior that is also self destructive. This punishment right now, I totally get, it's not routine...it's spontaneous yet clearly with intent to show how out of control we can get at times if not held in check by someone who lives and cares enough to point it out and sometimes that comes with a harsh reality check. I think you are doing great and I realize I'm coming to this story much after you wrote it.
Although this chapter was incredibly hot, I do agree that Olivia is pushing the training a little took fast, she is impatient and this is why Abbie blew up in her face...she rushed. I know she had a great intention with the sleepover, however she kept pushing. I do think Liz will be upset, it was a risk that could have gone south. I think Olivia needs to be punished.
On I'm still laughing, poor Dickie and Alex is going to be so pissed and embarrassed.
I'm so living this story...so my gut told me Olivia was going to go for a sleepover and the movie playing had to be Goonies.
dlfngrl05 chapter 15 . 2/27
Omg...Loved it!
Great story , I like how Alex is you in every chapter Update please
OTrizy chapter 22 . 1/24
I still dont like Liv being like that to Alex, testing her boundaries but there should be a limit or even tho she thinks about that it might have been too much or something she should have stated them out loud. now she jjst seem like a fake in some way. l may be biased due to Alex being my bias
OTrizy chapter 18 . 1/23
Still a bit annoyed about Olivia being so rude and stuff
Anja chapter 48 . 12/20/2016
Great to see there is an update, even a short one. I loved the story so far and hope you continue it soon
The Beautifully Tragic Author chapter 48 . 12/16/2016
What!? How can you leave me on a cliffhanger like that!? Don't leave me high and dry here please update soon! ️️️️
Guest chapter 48 . 12/8/2016
Great
ttandme69 chapter 48 . 11/4/2016
Thanks for the update. I could not remember where I left off so I just started over. It would be hysterical if a child found the remote and just kept pressing it until Liv or Liz found it with the kid while Alex was in her office about to pass out from over stimulation! Thanks, Lisa