Reviews for Cufflinks
WithEveryBreath chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Yay! Great story, it was amazing. Ahhh you make me want Ben to propose even more! I loved the ending of this too, it was really good!
MegalegU chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was lovely :) You obviously put a lot of work into it! Very, very good job!
d for delete me chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
OH MY GOD THIS IS ADORABLE. ARGHGGHGH- The fact that she said back and he kept his cufflinks in the back-

And Ben's just so perfect in this- like at the end, the ending line is so wonderful and so Ben and this is so fantastic.
Hawkins chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
haha, great story. Loved the last line! Can totally picture him saying that
KTxx chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I'm crying, I'm actually crying. This was amazing!
HAOKO chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Aww this is super cute!
Mimssio chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
So, I read this, for the second time, and I was smiling for just as long afterwards. That merits recognition. You merit recognition. Great job. Thank you for writing this. And, as always, please keep writing.
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Awww! So, so CUTE!
Bubble101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is quite possibly the best romantic thing I've read since the big proposal in gone with the wind... I swear my heart skipped a beat... :) thanks
Pam chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I enjoyed this story really cute
Anon chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Awesome little story! You kept them in character which is really hard. All the italics were a little annoying, but the story was wonderful and by far the best I've read!
Erica chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
You are awesome!

I have read everything you've posted on this board and I love it all. I want more. More of this and more of your smut!