Reviews for Antebellum
ChaoticNightofFlames chapter 27 . 12/6
Love this. hope you keep updating.
1arigato chapter 27 . 10/29
I can't stop reading this. Please update! Also sometimes I get confused by the italicised text/flashbacks, so do you mind PMing me who says what in them? You can use descriptions instead of names if you want to keep their identities a secret! Thx!
ukkicamarud chapter 27 . 10/27
You've got to continue. Im like addicted to this story. I should be doing my exam studying but nooooooo I'm reading this
Hannah545 chapter 26 . 10/27
Brilliant chapter! Although I do have some questions, Who are we expected to meet next? Since optimus and megaton are probably quite young at this time, will this follow the story line of the movies or will you change things up a bit to make an entirely different story line of your own since this takes place in the past?
InfamousVenous chapter 27 . 10/17
I just binged the entire story, and it's damn good. The italics are sometimes difficult to figure out who's talking, and what about, but it's part of the mystery, I suppose.

I can't wait for more. It's really good.
Hypervene chapter 27 . 10/7
Noooooooo no more chapters~
Hypervene chapter 21 . 10/7
Woah, what? Sorry, I'm lost, when'd he get over his flying phobia?
Hypervene chapter 14 . 10/7
Even as a baby, Soundwave is awesome
Hypervene chapter 10 . 10/7
Aw, yeah! The Primes are calling!
Hypervene chapter 4 . 10/7
Aww, it's adorable!
Blackstriker94 chapter 27 . 9/19
Okay this story is really great please keep updating
*sees update* FUCK YEA! *pumps fist*
infinitelostone chapter 27 . 9/11
The traveling begins!
You got this Sam, you got this. It looks like hell traveling but like you said, it's a video game traffic, you can beat it. You only have one life though. And it's a double escort. Still, you got this.
Six hours though. Thank Magnesia for backseat driving/steering.

We're still here with you. Thankyou for continuing writing!
Lov chapter 27 . 9/8
Bronze Leaf chapter 27 . 9/8
Glad that this continues! Been reading your updates for over a year for sure.. maybe longer
1,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »