Reviews for Antebellum
Guest chapter 24 . 14h
Good to see this updated :) I havnt visited to check on it for awhile and I'm glad I did. Very interesting storyline. I want to only say good things about your fic but I don't necessarily agree with how you set up each chapter. And it's my personal opinion really and doesn't matter all that much haha.

Can't wait to the plot really get going!
TheM3lon chapter 24 . 15h
This is literally the best thing I've ever read from this fandom! I honestly hope you continue writing because it is truly amazing! I've become so invested in this story that I've reread it so many times and now I'm imagining scenarios for this, proof of a talented writer!
jgoss chapter 13 . 18h
You're where right evil poor Sam! And Soundwave too!
shinichioiyx chapter 24 . 7/25
*Snicker* Soundwave's interactions with the 'Mass' and 'Blob' was so cute!
Wynd12 chapter 24 . 7/24
I love this story, I wish there were more like it. Thank you for writing.
hentai18ancilla chapter 24 . 7/22
What? Sparkesel?! How dare you stop in an evil clifffy!
1Timberwolf chapter 24 . 7/22
Great chapter as always. Poor Sam thinking that he'd been rejected by Skip, hope someone clues him in on what really happened. Can't wait for another chapter.
Yogurt Bread chapter 24 . 7/22
Ooooo interesting, love the new chapter XD
1Timberwolf chapter 23 . 7/22
Love little Soundwave. Little guy'll argue with anything. LOL.
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 7/22
Yea! Altor sorta learned how to fly.
Naokikiri chapter 24 . 7/21
*Screams* Sam/Altor misunderstanding Skip. Skip being protective. The plot moves on, but in an entertaining way. Thank you for this story, definitely one of my faves.
Grey Grapevines chapter 24 . 7/21
/screams!/ My heart always skips a beat when I see an update for this story dshajkdhsajkdsa. Hnngg, I try to read slowly to make it last, haha! I just wanna say I love it a lot, and that I look forward to your next update! Please take care now, thank you for writing and sharing!
T.T chapter 24 . 7/21
Yay! U updated! Please please ppppplllleeeeaaaassssseeee update soon!
?T.T is also bloodysilverwolf
Sweet Little Hufflepuff chapter 24 . 7/21
Goodness yes! More please! I'm dying for your next update!
THis was a fabulous chapter - I loved how all the theories and presumptions about Altor came together in his co-workers minds, and how they banded up and decided to help him! And the way poor Altor, with no clue about the Charles Dickens novel-esque backstory he's developed without any effort on his part, feels very confused and rather hurt. I'm a bit cruel to say this I'm sure, but his feels bring me joy, as they add so much character and realism to his situation for me. Thank you so much for sharing - and for the kind mention at the beginning of the chapter! I'm happy to help in any way I can.
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »