Reviews for Antebellum
Ruby goldenflame chapter 30 . 7/9
love the story can't wait for more.
Abriv chapter 30 . 7/3
Love how you planned this it's wonderful. I love how you made it so realistically unique.
tanithlipsky chapter 30 . 6/22
nice.
Bronze Leaf chapter 30 . 6/19
Dunno how long I’ve been following this story but despite the length it’s kept me coming back and keeping up with each new chapter!
rayningnight chapter 30 . 6/13
This will always be a favourite- thank you for updating! I love how everyone seems to underestimate Altor yet are both awestruck and dumbstruck by him. XD
Jena-chan chapter 30 . 6/11
Hello
I still love the story, the content of the capter is still really good too. Good job !
Sadly the chapter age clearly betting shooter. If we have To wait that long at least make it worth it please. It took me a few minute only To read web, before , it took me way longer.
Please take the time To make longer chapter. Or mauve short one but you post more?

Anyway good luck for the rest.
Bye ~ jena-chan
Ps: i have an account , french one.
Blair chapter 30 . 6/10
Thanks, I loved this chapter! :)
Returning guest chapter 30 . 6/10
While I wish the chapters were longer, I'm happy that this fic continues updating; It's one of the very few reasons I come back to ; in addition to it's writing style. The world building and character development is unique and interesting by starting at the lower levels of this social structure. While the whole human robot plot has been an overused plot device in this fandom, very few times has the subject been approached to evaluate the repercussions of this type of change on the psych, or fish out of water situation; appreciate the detail that some words do not translate to a new language at all, or how behavioral details get interpreted as the chararcter being "off". Hoping to read more soon.
julian.brady chapter 1 . 6/10
E
Allroundfangirli chapter 30 . 6/10
Thank you for writing this, I really enjoy reading the updates.
infinitelostone chapter 30 . 6/10
There's more background conspiracy fluff!
Or maybe it just background fluff. But it could be important fluff! Seekers!

Well, yeah, Alcor's got an auto-attack/repel function, he's not gonna be worried. It's a game design beauty to put down the controller for a bit to rest up and not worry about random encounters functioning on quick time action bars. No sweat.

Man, watching an offline mech suddenly jump-scare move without booting back up. So cool to watch, but hella scary to be in. There's gonna be rumors spreading about him now.

Mags is so done with Alcor stuff, it's just go with the flow.

Thank you so much for writing. Every update sends alot of squees spinning!
Oblivious Dino King chapter 30 . 6/10
This story is fabulous. I love reading it. Everyone's reaction to Altor is my favorite part of the story though. Anyways,keep up the good work. But if it stresses you too much, then take you time.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 30 . 6/10
Of course
He'd have that
WoW
That mech whoever he is.. is gonna get tuned into scrap metel soon enough
And a new chapter soo soon
This is a treat!
Gonna read this again
Soo enjoyable
Bones027 chapter 30 . 6/10
Aww, everything Altor does confuses them! Also I love that the Mech was like 'going into deep recharge is stupid' only to find that recharge doesn't matter to Altor, he'll try to skewer you anyway!
I love this entire story, it's my favourite Transformers fanfic that I've ever read.
Lavonya chapter 30 . 6/10
This is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite stories of this fandom!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
I laughed so hard at the last part... hey, I've got a question about the italic writing after the line/devider at the end of each chapter... they don't really make sense could you explain what's going on?
1,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »