Reviews for The Master of Death
ShadowThief126 chapter 8 . 4/26
I'm sad you won't be continuing the story.
Cerberusz chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
It was a nice try.
languid reader chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
probably best the story is abandoned. the last parts of the first chapter pretty much ruin it all by themselves. give up magic for Reiryoku was a stupid thing for harry to do, fairly defeats the whole purpose of a crossover.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
I found this quite interesting, although he really should have graduated already. Also, the romance is barely there, but you knew that already.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Dude!
voidal chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Hey just finished what you posted, liked the story and sorry to learn it was stopped. Glad though that it was not removed. Also on your last note even if the ending is predictable the journey can still be enjoyable
Snow-Nightshade chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
i truly did love this fanfiction... and i am terribly upset that you didn't continue, thanks though for the awesome read... (oh and a hint, by the time that you've read over a hundred fanfictions, people start to ignore all of the bad writing standard... and after reading over a hundred fanfictions, you tend to read predictable stories over and over just trying to find that diamond in the rough story that you'll know will be worth it)
Random number generator chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Why this is marked as completed?
Jiopaba chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
It's an interesting enough story that I can say it's a shame it was abandoned... but TVs a thousand years into the past seems weird given that Soul Society seems backwards as hell even in modern times with rare exceptions.
Ryu chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
VERY GOOOOOOD! Please next chaper. please :)
21Orphans chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
I was liking this a lot so I'm sad to know you are discontinuing it if someone has adopted it and they are doing a decent job at it would you please tell me.
sallutus chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
Retsu's Folly its not several hundred times better
LordsFire chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
I'd say yeah, Retsu's Folly is better, but this could have been every bit as good. I can tell that it just didn't interest you the way that RF interested Bluminous, though.
LordsFire chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
And now the third element of the cross is explicit, rather than heavily inferred. Wonder where you'll be going with this...
GreenDrkness chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
it was a good run while it lasted sorry for losing your muse for this idea i will admit that this is a really good story and is a adamant lose
Keep on the writes