Reviews for Scars, Visible and Otherwise
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Abby was always the realist and Connor the optimist. It seems like a year in hell had not changed that. The part about the coffee was great-and so true. You look forward to something so much and build it up to something huge in your mind, but it rarely works out like that. Usually the memory is better than the reality. Luckily for both of them, the dream of sex together, in a safe and relaxing place, lived up to it's hype!
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
fantastic job, really really brilliant, love it, so sweet, beautifully written; it shows what a real struggle it would have been for them when they came home, it wouldn't have been as easy as it seemed; you really captured them and their relationship so well, perfect; I will most definitely be reading more of your fics; here's hoping that you add more to this one, I really hope so; you are so added to my favs and alerts, your wonderful writer. ;-D
luvconnor chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
OMG this is abolutely beautiful and so incredibly hot. You've capture the characters and their relationship so well. All the angst, pain, hardship, love, devotion and complete commitment between these two written so well and so beautifully. Just blew me away. I look forward to more fic from you in the futue, you are instatly on my alerts and faves :)
Marie King chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
What a incredible start! I can't wait for a update!