Reviews for The Same Will Never Happen to You
blackgem chapter 7 . 5/28
GAAAAH MORE STORY
*dies from absolute awesomeness*
I've wanted this story for a long time. This story is a triumph. Please write more. :3
Falcon chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
Heya, I know it's been years since you've touched this, but I just want to say it's incredible. Your writing is amazing. :)
OsFortyTwo chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
Wow!More chapters please!
It's really good chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
To be honest it's really good but when are you gonna finish it ots been 3 years (more or less) i hope you finish this cause it's really awesome good and I can't wait to see the ending
Purest of the Hearts chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
I hate Dave...
Purest of the Hearts chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Haha! It's that side of GLaDOS you never wanna meet. What would she do if the intruder was a 4 year-old orphan child, though?
Purest of the Hearts chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Whhhy, GLaDOS? WHHHY?
Funnybombninja chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Nice
Hhhhhhgggg chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
It's been a long time since you updated this. That makes me sad:c please update again soon, if there's any possibility of you continuing this story.. I'm enjoying it too much and I was disappointed to see that it wasn't finished.
Commander Ace chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Awesome story! Love it. Keep up the good work!
AmalyaSoramuni chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Please keep writing!
imnotraven16 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
great story
Talhiri chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
hmm, yes do continue this please
LadyCha0s chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Freaking awesome so far (and Chell will always be a bada$$)
Nic Coay chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Oh, boy. Please continue this! It's fantastic. Such an interesting idea and takes the story in a completely different direction than what I expected from the first one. The character dynamics are perfect. And poor, put-upon GLaDOS and all the things she has to put up with, like ungrateful lunatics who eject her from her body when she's only trying to help and won't let her test. Lol. ) Your voice for her is spot-on. And now Black Mesa, too! So bad and really not good. What if they get their hands on Apeture Technology? Or worse, GLaDOS? Oh, it's a horrible, terryfying thought. As if the world of Portal/Half-Life's not bad enough already. Just too much suspense! Really hope we get to see what happens.