Reviews for The Same Will Never Happen to You
Purest of the Hearts chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
I hate Dave...
Purest of the Hearts chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Haha! It's that side of GLaDOS you never wanna meet. What would she do if the intruder was a 4 year-old orphan child, though?
Purest of the Hearts chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Whhhy, GLaDOS? WHHHY?
Funnybombninja chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Nice
Hhhhhhgggg chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
It's been a long time since you updated this. That makes me sad:c please update again soon, if there's any possibility of you continuing this story.. I'm enjoying it too much and I was disappointed to see that it wasn't finished.
Commander Ace chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Awesome story! Love it. Keep up the good work!
AmalyaSoramuni chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Please keep writing!
imnotraven16 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
great story
Talhiri chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
hmm, yes do continue this please
LadyCha0s chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Freaking awesome so far (and Chell will always be a bada$$)
Nic Coay chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Oh, boy. Please continue this! It's fantastic. Such an interesting idea and takes the story in a completely different direction than what I expected from the first one. The character dynamics are perfect. And poor, put-upon GLaDOS and all the things she has to put up with, like ungrateful lunatics who eject her from her body when she's only trying to help and won't let her test. Lol. ) Your voice for her is spot-on. And now Black Mesa, too! So bad and really not good. What if they get their hands on Apeture Technology? Or worse, GLaDOS? Oh, it's a horrible, terryfying thought. As if the world of Portal/Half-Life's not bad enough already. Just too much suspense! Really hope we get to see what happens.
Revan 3 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
Really hoping for an update soon-ish. The story has progressed nicely, and it would be such a waste of a plot to just stop it... and then the Black Mesa team might win. How would you allow that to happen?
Ulster Gold chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Excellent story so far Chloe Kompton!

You've got the suspense all revved up - will the shutdown sequence work? OH! Will GLaDOS be transferred into Carolines body instead? Isn't there anything Chell can do to defend against Black Messa?

And poor Chell, having to see someone she cares about so cold hearted toward her; speaking of: will Dave's 'friends' want GLaDOS's program, and if they do, what will they do to him - in the main chassis - in order to get it? I mean, it''s not like they're gonna take him out and put GLaDOS back in, right? They're not that stupid...

One last question: I don't suppose GLaDOS and Chell are going to end up together in either the chassis or the conscience file?

I know its been a while since you updated this story, but I still wanted to write in and tell you how much I enjoyed your fic and really really hope that you will continue to write it at some point.

Anyway, you've thought up a great story line, keep writing Chloe Kompton!
Basstyle1 chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Please don't do this and leave this story without it being is one of the good stories that isn't a yuri and that is long and NOT a one-shot.I liked the idea of this story it seems promising to me,the writing is good and the plot is good as well.
Topaz18 chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Wow! Fabulous! Continue! This! Story! Please! I love the plot and the plot of the last one as well! Please please please continue!