Reviews for Falling Into Places
soulxmaka rater chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
i love this. i with that i found this sooner. wonderful
mojojojo0415 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
this is my favorite fic ever and i cant wait till you update
Punk and Dragon Societies chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
but if they are in new york, thy cant be weapons...
Gaboi chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Holy fuck, when I was just a guest reading the first one I thought you just ended it at the plane ride but now I've found this and you've made me the happiest girl alive *SQUEALS* ew, did I just squeal?
Jaegermeister97 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
I absolutely love what you decided to do with the title of your chapters! I myself know a little bit of music! I used to play a trombone, but my real passion is to play a piano or saxophone. But being a bookworm, I really like to read and write too. So I maintain a helathy balance of classical music like Mozart and novels that Stephen King or maybe some Shakespeare. (Forgive me if my grammar is somewhat out of tune...)

But you are pretty creative for deciding to title your chapters after music chords and such. :3

I feel like the story moves a little to quickly for my taste. Like an engagement. This simply too fast. I mean, sure they have been friends for years, but must we rush a steadily growing relationship? Too fast can cause problems later in the relationship, like simple misunderstandings in which Soul decides to look at another woman or if maka drools over a guy. Since they're newly in love, I doubt that'll happen right away, but it is nice to think of things such as this, Yes? Don't get me wrong, I adore how well written this story is, but I just wanted to point out some faults. Am I forgiven? lol

(This review is based on your other story until this chapter. I don't like typing tons of reviews after reading a chapter... sowwy.) :-)
catrine chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Ooh. Unintended Medicine has a sequel! Thank you for that. I thought I'm just gonna imagine in my head what they're gonna do next after the airport scene. I Love it! :D it is a great start
lilsha chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I love that Soul and his friends was talking about Soul and Maka's wedding. I am so glad that you made a Sequel to Unintended Medicine. I love that story and this one too.
Liz-Rainrunner chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Why?! X(
OtakuCertified chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
anyone else notice the lack of "Purge"?
Theroguard chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
So far I love everything you write you seem to write the chapters just right so they make perfect sense
GentleThunderstorm chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
wait, arent liz and patti criminals in brooklyn?
bioniclemaster1984 chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
so soul eater is "on hiatus" eh...*twitch *twitch, DAMNIT I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN KID AND LIZ
biggestsoulxmakafan chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Please post the next chapter I want to see if kid and Liz get back and I want to here kid rage about asymeyrical things come on bring kid back
biggestsoulxmakafan chapter 6 . 9/11/2012