Reviews for LoveDrunk
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Bitter sweet.
ArwentheWholocked chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
OMGL THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR SMACKING GEORGE! I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO THAT FOR AGES!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awww! Nice stuff.
Roxanne, of course...
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
The way you wrote this... well I'm speechless. I love it. I love it love it love it. This is the reason I favourited you as an author!
Sabrina
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So you're the one I have to blame for the idea that Angelina was orphaned in the second war. She is absolutely right. I think of her as having a way of getting to George when his family can't too. I loved George's internal dialogue in the beginning-so much more descriptive and complex than simple grief.
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Amazing. I love their relationship
sierendipity chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Lovely.
wickedcml chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I'm so happy you wrote a Geroge and Angelina story as I don't see many of them. Thanks.
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
R.I.P Fred Gideon Weasley

Son of Aurther and Molly

Brother to Bill, Charlie, Percy, Ron and Ginny

Twin and best friend to George

Whose laugh will continue to ring on forever and ever.

:'( great story!
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
A wonderful meeting of two future lovers.

"You're damn lucky you've still got your mother to keep track of you, George Weasley," Angelina told him, her tone furious.

This line just... I don't even know how to say it. Spectacular.
Beautiful chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That was beautiful George and Angelina are one of my favorite couple and that was written really well!
melissaeverlasting chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
EXACTLY. That's like my most coherent thought right now. Of COURSE George would cut himself off from his family, and in a way he has a point in doing so; being with them can only emphasize the "Fred-shaped hole" (love that, by the way) for the time being. And while he does need that, in a positive way, he also needs to have fun and remember Fred for the happy, fun-loving person he was. Angelina is the PERFECT person to reconcile those two concepts for him. I truly believe she saved him.
Lizabeth1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It was difficult choosing just one of your remarkable stories to review. I thought about submitting one for all of them, but figured that you would get tired of reading essentially the same thing over and over again.

I am truly in awe of the incredible collection of stories you have shared with us. You have captured all of the missing moments and given us a remarkable vision of the future of our beloved characters.

I don’t really know what else to say other than “Well done!” and that for as long as you continue to write I will continue to read and enjoy!

Thank you!

Liz
Aurora West chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
What a lovely piece. I think you've portrayed George's grief really well. And I love that Angelina's mother was called Roxanne. Very nice touch!
Ciara in cotton socks chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was a very sweet piece. I think you captured the mood beautifully, and presented a lovely scene between George and Angelina. I like how you have characterized her, it remains true to the little we know about her from the books but also fitting to the situation. Naming her mother Roxanne was a very nice touch :-)

You also portrayed a grieving, slightly bitter George very nicely and the interaction between him and Angelina was very nicely written.

Well done, keep it up!