Reviews for Heartbreaking Discoveries
fanfictaddict683 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Bludgeon. Kudos for good word use. Great story. I like it so far.
Fientje chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
This... is... so... damn... cute!
I 3 hugs, especially when they're two guys! X3
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Yai! happy ending! great job!
777angeloflove chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
LOVE IT!
datawolf39 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
yay I finally found this again. _ seriously I spent two hours one day looking for it cause being the baka that I am i forgot to fav it. I'm happy i found it again. i love this story and my fav part is the conversation between misaki and usagi in chap 6. how usagi ever lived without misaki we'll never know.
The Shattered Silence chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Beautiful story. Absolutely beautiful. I do hope you add on!
Theblackbook chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
Loved the story! Your wrting is pretty good! And of course, I HOPE FOR A NEW CHAPTER!

cecilypk chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Your writing is wonderful. The characters actually seemed like they did from the manga. Speaking of the manga you have a talent for writing things in an almost simplistic way that brings to mind comic book writing styles. It is soo cool! Great descriptions. Keep up the awesome work!
themillionairebitch chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
OMG ! I LOVED IT! this isnt something i say allways but your story really deserves a perfekt score 33333 five out five hearts thihi
Blood Masks chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
I loved the story, although it was a little fast paced, I'd love to see what happens next, you know *cough* later that night hehe.
primRose123 chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
this was beautiful. i loved every second of it. you kept the characters very in character. it was perfect. great job.
redflame1020 chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
OK, so I don't usually read anime fanfics because I find myself missing the animation aspect of the story. But with the adjectives and the descriptions you use, you captured the overblown emotion of anime without smothering the reader in exclamation points and humor. Its very well done, and I can't wait to keep reading.

-redflame
brissygirl chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
N'aww this was such an adorably cute ending!

I loved how both Misaki and Akihiko were miserable without each other and how Hiroki and Aikawa went ballistic at Akihiko then pulled out all the stops to get the couple back together again!

I definitely need to find some more of your stories!
Skye-Nicole chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Possibly one of the angstiest, fluffiest, cutest Romantica fics I've ever read. Adorable w
a real author chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Best junjou fanfic Ive ever read!